Stories and Additions

Trigger warning mention of abuse and rape.

Alex's POV

"Can I ask you something?" I ask Chloe, my hand rubbing on his swelling stomach softly as we cuddle. It's been a lazy day so far, only getting up so soak Chloe in the bath, his body sore from last night. I tried to apologize but he wasn't having it claiming it was exactly what he needed.

"Sure. Should I be worried?" He asks with a small laugh as he nuzzles his cold nose into the fresh Mark on my neck.

I think about the question before I response. "Maybe." I say and that gets his attention as he pulls his head back slightly to look up at me through his lashes as he patiently waits for me to say something. "What happened to you to make you have nightmares?" I ask softly finally voicing the question that's been bugging me for months.

Chloe stiffens slightly in my arms before he sighs and relaxes again, his head coming to tuck himself back under my chin. "I knew this conversation would have to come one day." He says and he's quiet for a few moments and I sit there silently letting him take his time before he answers. "About ten years ago I was in my own. I didn't have any friends or anyone I could trust or rely on, to the world I was just a sex object to be used and discarded. I viewed myself that way too. One night....."

His talking stops as his voice cracks and I tighten my arms around him and kiss the top of his head softly in encouragement. As hard as this might be for him to talk about it, I need to know what happened so I can try and help him. So I can try and heal him.

"One night I was coming home from a client and I got snatched into an alley. I couldn't scream, there was a hand over my mouth. I couldn't fight because he pinned me down to the ground." He continues and my throat jumps in my chest as I begin to realize where the story is going and I want to beg him to stop but I bite my lip and let him go on. "The man was Enchanted or a Deamon he had a deep voice and red eyes and his fingers had claws when they dig into me. And then he..... he forced...."

Chloe clears his throat and I feel tears leak on to my neck as he relieves an experience no one should have to go through.

"When he was done he told me I deserved it. That it was what I was made for. I was only a tool and toy made for other people's pleasure. I felt the blood and it leaking out of me and all I wanted to do was die." He tells me and everything begins to pull together. His hesitation to accept me, his fear of emotional intimacy and how strongly he reacted when similar words came from Bri's mouth.

"I thought he was going to kill me or do it all over again but he just left me there to die and I was so ready to. I heard running coming towards me and I thought.... I thought he changed his mind and was coming back to finish the job but it was Thomas. He was in his Slip and felt the negative energy. He didn't know what was happening until it was too late but he saved me that night. We've been friends ever since."

And once he finishes the story I see my princess in a while new light. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that. You really are so brave. I'm proud of you, princess." I tell him but before he can answer his phone rings loudly. We both ignore it staying cuddled up but as soon as his last ring pans out, my phone begins ringing right after.

     "Who's that?" He ask and I reach over and grab my phone off the night stand with my eyebrows raised high.

    "It's Cody." I say and he sits up along with me as I answer the phone and put it on speaker. "Hello?" I say putting the phone on the blanket between Chloe and I.

     "Oh Goddess I'm so glad you picked up." Cody says instantly and there's a slight tremble in his voice that alerts me instantly.

     "Cody, what's wrong?" Chloe asks eyes wide as he stares at me.