Bliss and Presents

Chloe's POV

Today has been one of the greatest of my lives. The whole day Alex's attention was on me and only me as he took me to my first Amusement Park and after that to dinner. I must admit, I was skeptical and kind of disappointed when we pulled up the the pizza parlor, but when he explained his reasoning, I couldn't help but get teary eyed.

Now on our way home, I can't stop stealing glances at Alexander. I look at him from the corner of my eye relishing his warm grasp over my hand as he drives us home. Home. Not just to his house but the place that has began to feel like home to me.

Looking at him, I begin to realize that though we've had sex countless times and I've been around him, I've never taken a second to actually stop and look at him. Of course he was fine and sexy and an abundance of other things, but I've never notice his his hair sticks up wildly and only the wind can change it. I've never noticed that his straight nose actually ends in a curve that makes it so cute but strong. His tan face has a spatter of freckles that are a light brown, so close to his skin tone, if you don't pay attention you would miss it. But I'm paying attention now and what I see is enough for me to grovel in my knees and thank the Moon Goddess that she saved this wonderful man for me.

Though I tried to heed Chan's words, I wasn't able to help the fear that took hold of me when we were around each other and not having sex. Those moments were few and far between, but when they occurred, I just felt like he was forcing himself to be around me. But today I saw a completely different side of Alex.

We spent the whole day together. Talking, eating, teasing and neither of us were quite able to keep the smile off of our faces. There were no awkward moments, no tense glances, only a beautiful day that was given to me by my amazing Alex.

Today has given me hope and confidence that we will make this work. That my daddy with take care of his princess, that just a little effort on both of our parts can change our world.

I'm still staring at Alex when he stops the car and turns to look at me. He doesn't seem surprised to catch me staring, as if he knew all along and was letting me have this moment to myself. He raises his hand from mine and places it on my cheek, the action so soft and sweet I can feel myself melting.

     "Come on, let's go inside pup. The days not over yet." He says with a secret smile before opening his door and climbing out. Not done yet?! Holy fuck if this day gets any better I might start assuming the wolf actually likes me. I chuckle to myself as Alex comes around to open my door for me, I step out of the car and send him a shy smile.

      "Thank you." I tell him. He chuckles , claiming my hand as his own to kiss the back of it making me blush.

     "You're welcome, princess." He tells me, closing the door behind me before leading us towards his house, his arm swinging our hands in between us. I laugh at his antics shaking my head at him as we climb up the stairs.

     He pulls me towards him, tucking me under his arm as he unlocks the door and swings it open for us to enter. The door closes behind us and Alex leads me to the kitchen. As we enter, Alex turns in the light above the sink giving the room a warm sweet glow. He lips me up by my hips and to my disappointment, he lifts me to sit on a stool.

     He steps back to hang his keys on the fridge before he turns back to me. "Okay stay here. I have to grab the last surprise of the day and I'm a little nervous. Go easy on me, yeah?" He says and though he smiles jokingly, I can tell that he's completely serious.

     "Whatever it is, I promise I'll love it." I assure him, still riding off the high from today and everything he's so selfishly given me. He chuckles nervously, going to rub the back of his head.