Respect and Threats

Alex's POV

     The drive to the pack center is nice and quiet, theres no awkwardness or any lingering sadness, just friends enjoying each other's company. As I drive, I'll admit to being a little put out with Cody stealing Chloe to huddle in the back and giggle and if judging by James' own upset look I would guess he feels the same. But of course, our Mates know us too well, because they both keep physical contact with us throughout the drive.

     Tobias is damn near purring like a cat with the way Chloe is scratching our scalp. My eyes keep trying to flutter shut at the beautiful sensation. Cody keeps leaning forward to press little kisses against James' neck, making the Alpha clench his fist in efforts to restrain himself. If their little giggles are anything to go by, the little minxes know exactly what they're doing and think it's funny.

     We finally reach the pack center and I can't get out the car fast enough to open Chloe's door and snatch him up into my arms. "Play nice, Chloe." I warn him, nipping his ear before I let him go to walk on his own. I try to hide my grin as arousal seeps into his scent and his hand comes up to grab mine.

'Oh he wants some dick dick!' Toby exclaims loving the public claim that Chloe state's just by holding my hand. We follow James and Cody into the building, the mixed smell of humans and supernaturals hitting my nose.

I see James look around the establishment smiling proudly and he has every right to. Once he became Alpha and graduated high school, James made a lot of changes to the pack, one of them being opening up Pack businesses to the public and allowing anyone to work within them as long as they have credible sources and a good resume.

We turn towards the right, coming down a long beautiful hallway that leads to the spa at the end. Holding the door open, James allows us to step through before taking us to the front desk.

"Alpha James, Luna, Beta, and company welcome to the Lotus Falls." The associate greets us once he sees us. That's a mouthful.

"Good morning, I need you to do a couple favors for me. What's your name?" James says, his code switch prominent as he takes on his role as the caring fierce leader he is. He rubs slow circles on Cody's back as he interacts with the Faerie at the desk.

"My name is Milo, sir. What can I help you with today?" He responds polite and professional. I let go of Chloe's hand to wrap my arm around his shoulders. He sighs happily as he leans into me, paying attention to the interaction.

"Milo, this is Chloe, Alex's Mate. He is granted every privilege that Cody and Alex have. He shall be addressed as Lune Chloe unless he states otherwise."

Milo types away furiously on his computer before turning towards Chloe to smile. "Welcome Lune Chloe, it's nice to meet you, I hope you come to love our pack."

Chloe smiles back gently. "Oh I'm sure that won't take long." He promises the associate and I can't help but think there's a double meaning behind it that I don't catch.

"What else can I do for you, Alpha James?" Milo asks returning his attention back to his boss.

"Please prepare my private spa upstairs for Chloe and Cody, they're getting the works today. Please have your best masseuses come as soon as they're able. They will have a massage, some time in the jacuzzi and whatever else they want. I will double the worker's pay for the duration of our stay for taking time out of their schedule to help." James instructs Milo.

"Yes, sir. I'll make some calls now, if you gentlemen would like to head up to the private spa, everything will be set and ready in fifteen minutes." He says with a smile and a nod. James throws the poor Faerie his thousand watt smile and he all but melts. I see Cody raise his hand to smack James across the chest and I chuckle.