Games and Naughtiness

Furry Smut was voted a yes. If you don't want to read it skip everything that's between the two wolf (🐺) emojis.

Chloe's POV

     "Toby stop!" I squeal, doing my best to keep my tail from his nipping teeth while running ahead. I've been trying to get away from him for an hour now, the stupid wolf refusing to keep my tail from his mouth.

     He chases me to the edge of the pond where I stop, holding my hand out in a calming gesture as I gulp down some much needed air. And much to my embarrassment, Tobias barely seems phased.

     "Take one more step, and I'll jump in the water." I warn him, inching a step back as he sneakily tries to come closer. He growls the closer I get to the water and shakes his head before walking away, pouting as he finally gives up.

     I breathe a sigh of relief, taking a few steps away from the edge, flopping down on the grass softly, but as soon as my head touches the ground, Tobias is on me, his wolf laugh vibrating from his chest as he licks all over my face.

     "Ew, Toby stop, I don't want your germs!" I shout between laughing, trying, but not really, to get the huge wolf from off of me.

     Once he's decided that I'm covered in enough of his scent, he lays down beside me, throwing one leg across my stomach to keep me from moving. I huff a breath of faux annoyance and close my eyes, letting the warm sun and soft breath kiss my face softly.

     As I lay here with the wolf counterpart of my Mate, I can't help but let my hand drift down to hold my pendant, the importance of it increasing as the day goes on. I open my eyes to stare at my strong lover in awe, his shiny thick gray coat and his powerful black eyes makes me heart skip a beat in a strange way, almost identical as it does with Alex.

I take a second to breathe in his scent deeply, loving the way it sends sparks down my veins. As much as Alex smells like a calm rain in the back yard, Tobias smells like a thunderstorm shaking the earth of the woods, his smell masculine and sexy as he lays beside me.

     I put the information away to save for later, and tap Toby's leg indicating that I want to get up. He pretends to ignore me, lowering his head onto his legs to add more weight into holding me down, but after a couple moments of me pouting and him rolling his eyes, he finally stands up.

     I follow his lead, standing up as well before I begin to walk around looking at the ground in concentration. I've only been looking for about thirty seconds when Tobias' nosey ass comes and butts his head into my line of sight.

     "Toby, move, I'm looking for something important." I tell him shoving his head lightly out the way. He makes a noise as if to scoff, and I can almost hear him saying 'What's more important than me?'

     But thankfully, he relents and settles down on the ground, front paws crossed as he watches me look around for exactly what I need. I step close to the edge of the clearing and I hear Tobias give me a warning growl, and rather than test his overprotective nature as a wolf, I turn towards my right instead of venturing into the woods.

     As soon as I turn my head I find exactly what I was looking for. "Yes! Tobias I found it!" I exclaim triumphantly, and I see him stand up, curious to see what pulled my attention from him.

     I lean down to pick it up and turn towards my Link to show off the perfect throwing stick I found, and by the look of his face, he's anything but amused.

"Let's play fetch!" I exclaim, clapping my hands in excitement. The rude wolf only huffs, throwing himself back down on the ground and looking at me with disbelief and boredom. Ignoring his unwillingness, I pitch the stick behind my shoulder and throw it, the wood landing a good fifteen feet away from a lazy Tobias.