Homecomings and Emotions

That's Ares

Alex's POV

I wake up the next morning, disorientated, thinking it's another day without my princes and I'm waiting for him to come home. So of course when I feel someone on my arm, moving, my first instinct it to attack. I turn my head, lips raised in a snarl to show off my canines when I come face to face with a sleeping Chloe.

Suddenly the events from yesterday come rushing back to me and I lay back down and try to calm my racing heart. Once the adrenaline is out of my system I take a moment to appreciate the feeling of waking up next to my pup again. I never knew how much Chloe was ingrained into my soul until I lost him, but having him back in my arms makes me feel like he never left.

I turn my head towards him and just watch him, focusing on the soft lift of his chest as he breathes, his lips a breath open as the morning sun kisses his creamy skin. Not wanting to get up just yet, I let my free hand fall to his stomach, my fingers spreading over the warm baby bump softly. "Good morning, pups." I say and there's no response from them, the twins probably still asleep just like their mom. "We're going home today. At first I painted the room all yellow but then changed my mind and got wallpaper instead. The guys are going to help me put it up tomorrow along with the furniture. I think you'll love it."

I continue to talk to the twins for a while before I finally get impatient, and want to talk to Chloe. I slowly slide my arm from beneath his head and roll over so I'm hovering above him, my lower body to the side, careful off his swollen belly. I lower my lips to his face and give him a few kisses, starting with his forehead and moving down to press them against his cheeks and even his neck, spending extra time on his Mark.

The action makes my lover squirm as he finally begins to wake up and I grin, triumphant, before I lower my mouth once more, this time to his lips. I start the kiss as little pecks util his mouth is puckered for more. Then I allow myself to press myself against him a little firmer and let my lips move against his in a sweet soft kiss. In no time, he's responding, and I can feel my dick begin to fill in my jeans but I ignore it as I focus on feeding my Mate.

I know he's been hungry for days, and the least I can do right now is make sure he and the twins are fed. Food can only do so much to Incubi, so having this physical contact will help raise his health up at least a little until we can get home and I can give him more.

When I pull away, Chloe's eyes flutter open and they look at me in wide eyes shock making me laugh. "Holy fuck." He gasps as he reaches out to touch my face. "Yesterday was real." He whispers and I nod highly amused.

"Don't worry. I almost bit your neck off when I felt someone laying on me." I tell him and he giggles as his hands come up to run though my hair.

"I was already planning on crying the day away." He tells me and we both laugh until we settle down and he looks at me with a confidence in his eyes that wasn't there before. "It's time to go home today." He tells me and the smile that breaks out on my face almost splits it in half and I begin to kiss all over Chloe's face making him giggle.

      "Let's go home." I tell him and grin before climbing off the bed and helping him up as well, his big ole tummy getting in the way of life at the moment but it's okay, I'll take care of everything for him. He sits on the bed, where I make him stay, as I travel around the room and pack up what little stuff he has sprawled around. We get everything cleaned and proper before I'm opening up the door, handing him the bags to put outside.

     I make sure to double check everything before I'm closing the door behind us, the click sounding final as we head to the car. I open the door for Chloe scooting the chair back fro him so that the twins don't bump the dashboard and he rolls his eyes at me as he gets in. "I'm pregnant, not fragile." He says and I ignore him, leaning down to give him a peck, not missing the secret smile he shares with himself, no doubt having miss being dotted on.