Truth and Teasing

Chloe's POV

"Let's play a game Truth." I offer and the look of confusion he sends me has me biting my lip to stifle my laugh.

     "What's that?" He asks, bringing his spoon up to his mouth. The way he slips the utensil inside and uses his tongue to clean it has me breathless remembering last night when I felt just how talented his tongue is. I shake my head a little to try and clear it as he patiently waits for an answer.

     " It's a game Thomas and I used to play. It's a way for both parties to get information without it seeming unfair. The way you play is you go back and forth asking questions. We both have to answer as honestly as we can. If you don't want to answer a question you can pass but you only get one so choose it carefully. If you pass a second time I win and you have to answer one of the questions you passed on. And vice versa." I explain, keeping my eyes on the bowl in front of me as I do.

     "Sounds easy. I'm an open book." Alex says smugly and I can just imagine Tobias smirking along with him.

     "I can promise you, this game will show you how much you aren't. It shows everybody." I answer him but I can tell he isn't convinced. After finishing my bowl I set the bowl and spoon neatly on the table before turning slightly towards Alex and crossing my legs beneath me. "Since your so confident hot shot, why don't you go first."

He puts his finished bowl beside mine, leaning back onto his seat as he absentmindedly takes my tail into his hands. His fingers begin stroking it lightly, sending electricity shooting up my spine. Not one of my clients, or even Thomas has played with my cat parts, so never knew how sensitive they were until Alex came along. I stiffen a moan as his fingers trail along the tip of my tail, the action mirroring on my own cock. Holy shit.

"How old are you?" He asks, starting off easy.

"One Hundred and Eighteen. But it doesn't matter anyway does it?" I ask, knowing that Mates link life forces. As long as they don't die unnatural they will leave this world together. He shakes his head in response. I began to get distracted when one hand glides up and down against my fur while the other stays near the top fingers smoothly gliding around the tip. I'm damn near shaking and all he's done is stroke my tail.

"It's your turn, Chloe." He reminds me as if he doesn't even notice my pause or distraction.

"What's your favorite color? And why. No lame answer either."

"Easy. Black. Not because it screams bad boy. Because it screams power and control, two things I've lacked all my life and I struggle to maintain now." The answer is so raw and real, I almost miss his next question. "Is your favorite animal a cat?"

"Ironically enough, it's dogs. Which I guess makes sense since I'm Mated to a spoiled Mutt." His gasp has my lips twitching, but as he shuffles to get comfortable his thigh grazes mine and dammit if the contact doesn't make precum drip out my half erect dick.

"See, you just hurt my feelings." He mock pouts though the gleam in his eyes tells me he's not truly upset.

"You'll live. But on a serious note there's some things we need to discuss." He nods as if telling me to continue though I hesitant when he brings my tail up to give it a kiss, not in the tip but just randomly against my fur. The action makes me melt, and I hate every second of it.

"I'll tell you everything I can." He promises as he smiles down at me with kind eyes. There's no way he's not doing this on purpose. He has to know what he's doing. Otherwise I'm completely fucked. Literally.

"Tell me about your Monthly." He sighs as if he knew this conversation was coming.

" Mine starts in three days, which means yours will too. I will enter my Rut, I'll be extremely possessive, protective and focused entirely on you. You will enter a Heat. And basically..." He stops as if he's not sure how to phrase it without scaring me away.

"Open book, my ass." I tease making him chuckle as he shakes his head but it does the trick as gets him to keep talking. He tightens his grip on the top of my tail as he shifts forward making my dick jump in excitement.

"During your Heat, you'll be clingy and want me around you all the time. But mostly you'll be releasing pheromones that'll attract me to you, because all you'll want for five days is to fuck like bunnies. Another's touch can feel like a knife against your skin, even clothes chafe your body. All you'll crave is my presence, my touch,and my cock buried deep in your ass for days." My face is burning red and my cock straining against my pants as I take in his words. "And my only thought would be how good you smell, protecting you in such a vulnerable state and giving every single inch of me whenever you need me." And by his phrasing and his tone, I know he means much more than emotional support.

"It starts in three days?" My voice is strained and breathless in the question, but he pretends not to notice as he answers, not minding that it wasn't my turn.

"Yes it does. So you should think about how to go about that. Some of the symptoms should already be making themselves known soon, you body will become more sensitive." He says as his finger lightly trails my trail all the way to the base of my spine before going back up. Shivers rack my spine as he continues on. There's no way he doesn't know what he's doing. "You'll begin craving my touch and you'll begin to want to wear less and less clothing."

I nod, trying to make the information stick in my head but it's damn near impossible with the gorgeous man sitting beside me with his magic hands shooting lust into my blood. I try to focus on unsexy things to dampen my arousal so he won't be able to smell it but somehow, cleaning the toilet became very sexual.

"Anything you're not into? It's something I need to know with our approaching Monthly." I don't even have to think about it to answer him.

" I haven't encountered anything I haven't liked. But I will let you know if I do." He nods slowly taking in the information. Finally I can no longer bite back the burning question that's been hard as fuck to keep choked down. "Who's the girl on the table?" I ask pointing to the beautiful black girl who's picture is propped up on the coffee table.

Alex stiffens a bit and his hands still on my tail. "She's my adopted sister." He answers and though the question makes him tense as a board, the smile that fills his face is full of love and adoration, making mine mirror his.

"Is she a werewolf too?" I ask, happy to see such a loving expression on his face that isn't directed at me. As bad as it makes me sound, the affection only makes me uncomfortable like I'm trying to live up to the me that's in his head.

"No she's a Faerie. An Earth Faerie. A damn talented one at that. She's traveling the world at the moment. Protesting. Living. Thriving. I'm so proud of her." And I believe it. He looks proud of his sister. I can't wait to meet her if she's managed to have Alex wrapped around her finger like this.

"She sounds like my type of girl." I smile and he chuckles.

"I'm not surprised. She's everyone's type of girl." The smile stays on his face as he resumes playing with my tail, the dormant sparks kicking back up in an instant. "How did you and Thomas meet?"

The smile is wiped off my face in instant. My tail is torn from his soft grasp and I immediately inch further away from him. I fight hard to keep the panic way as I answer him as calmly as I can. "Pass." I say firmly. Thomas saved me that day but I'm not ready to talk about it. I don't think I'll ever be ready to.

Alex watches me with curious eyes but he nods. "You're turn." He allows, leaning back on the couch giving me my much needed space.

"Where are your parents? I don't feel them here. Do they live in the pack house or the human portion of the city?" Though technically it's more than one question, I'm still curious. I wonder what it's like to have parents. Parents that didn't tear themselves apart and you in the process.

But I wish I hadn't asked when I see the broken expression on Alex's face when I turn my head. And when he answers, I wish he had passed instead.

~~~~~~
What do you think Thomas saved Chloe from? And what do you think happened to Alex's parents?

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: Favorite fast food place?