Touch and Taste

Chloe's POV

     My body is alive, relishing in the taste of Alex's cum in my mouth. I'm struggling to come down from my high of a double orgasm and it feel so gooood. I look up at Alex my eyes glossy, chin glistening and dick straining to get to him.

The hunger in his eyes as he looks back has my body quivering. His touch, his taste could only satisfy me for a little while before I want to beg for more.

"More daddy." I breathe, and the way his eyes flicker between chocolate and black has precum dripping to stain the floor in my arousal. His nostrils flare as he crouches down to my level and secures my tail in his grasps. My back arches and I moan loudly as I watch him bring my tail to his mouth, his tongue flicking out to say hello. Holy shit.

"You want more, pup? Tell me what more is. And I will decide if you can get it or not." A whimper escapes my mouth, my eyes completely caught on his hard muscled body as he towers above me, even in a crouch. I shake my head, unable to describe what I need, my words stop being able to form coherent sentences since I woke up this morning.

He looks at me a little longer before he comes to a decision. What that is I don't know, but it causes him to stand up, tugging me along with him. Alex leads me to his bed, pushing me down onto it before he steps back and looks at me seriously.

"No touching what's mine." He tells me in a damn near growl, and as much as his sultry dominant voice has my body wanting to obey, thats a too near impossible request at the moment.

I begin to trail my hand to my straining dick in protest, my mind on overdrive through the pleasure and need kissing its way through my body. What happens next has me breathless and starry eyed. Alex quickly grabs my wandering hand and uses it to help flip me onto my stomach with my legs hanging off the side. Securing my hands in his grip behind my back, he quickly leans his naked body over mine. Chest to back, skin to skin. When his lips reach my ear and his body covers all of mine he whispers a sweet harsh warning in my ear.

"Don't make me punish you, princess. No. Touching." Nodding through my moan, I decide to play along for now, wanting to see where this side of Alex will take me, my body more than ready for the ride.

I feel his body slowly begin to retract from mine and right as I go to move to follow him, his hand comes and wraps around my throat, his fingers finding my sensitive spot to stroke easily.

"Stay still. Last warning, Chloe. Let me take care of you baby." And the way he says it, so soft while his fingers brush lovingly across my neck and his dick slowly grinding against the cleft of my ass, has me nodding to him melting back down into the mattress.

He finally pulls away, but this time he doesn't move to go far. I feel him settle down on the floor, I'm assuming on his knees, behind my ass that propped up with my legs spreed wide. One of his hands come up to stroke my leg from my ankle to thigh. The light feather touch has my body squirming on the bed, silently begging him to go faster, higher.

His touch slows down and his touch gets even lighter as I move and I groan in frustrations this actions. "Ah, ah, Ah. Didn't I tell you to stay still?" Alex asks. Before I can even answer he's moving on. "Stay still while I enjoy my breakfast and we'll take you home so you can show me exactly which toys you like to use." Though the promise of toys has my dick leaking against the mattress I'm highly stressed about the prospect of being still whole he eats some food.

Before I can even answer, he lifts up my hips to pull me back, his warm hands grabbing my cock to have it hanging down against the side of the bed. My last two brain cells scatter in the wind at the feel of his warm rough hand on my sensitive cock. My back wants to arch but I stop myself. I want to be good for my daddy.