Chapter 3 ~ VIP

Soon enough, it was 3am. It was late and you needed to get going. As hard as it was, you knew you had to grab your things and say goodbye.
"Well, as amazing as this is, I really have to get going" you get ready to say goodbye when the guys manager walked in.
"Guys, can I have a word?.. privately?". Feeling like you've done something wrong, you apologise, "Sorry, Sir, I was just about to leave", he smiled with reassurance, "No need to be sorry love".

About a minute or so after they left, more people came in, which you assume were also a part of management, judging by the nice suits and the stack of papers. "We're going to cut straight to the point since it's late. We want you to become the 5th member of 5 Seconds of summer". Stunned, you laugh, "is this a joke?", they all shake their heads simultaneously. "As you probably have noticed, the guys have improved over the years, changing their music style, they've been wanting to add an extra member for awhile to expand on what they already have but they haven't been able to find anyone suitable- after hearing you play earlier, we have came to the decision that you're what we've been waiting for. If you agree, you will start tonight and unfortunately, you'll be leaving with us all in the morning. While the boys are finishing off the current tour, we want you to come up with some original pieces.. I can go into more detail if needed?".
You sit their stunned, taking in all the information. I won't be able to say goodbye to my family and I'll be leaving my life behind but I'm sure everyone will understand.. right?
Before you know it, you're reading over the contract and sign your life away, ready to start this new journey.

I'm so excited! Hope you all are too! The real story is about to begin, and wow, it is interesting 👏🏻
Thanks for reading xo