Chapter 29 - Celebration

For those few minutes; it's like everyone forgot what had happened.
It didn't matter who was mad at who, we were a band, and we needed to celebrate like one.
As much as I didn't want to see anyone else, it was only fair that the boys also got to celebrate with their partners.

Half an hour later, and a few drinks- the girls finally arrive.
And I know this shouldn't be surprising, it's Sierra, but she brought another one of her friends.

Sierra squeals and runs up to Luke, wrapping her arms around him, "Congratulations babe," she looks around congratulating everyone else as well. She then runs over to her friend, wrapping her arm around her shoulder, "Everyone, this is Sophie- didn't want Ashton to be left out", she winks at him.

I finish my drink, ignoring what just happened.

I laugh, "I thought we were celebrating, not having an orgy".
Everyone laughs, except Sierra, don't think she was a fan of my joke.
Sierra scoffs, "Sorry Y/N, I would of brought someone for you too but we all know no one would be interested in you".
I roll my eyes, "I'm here to celebrate as a band, not go on a blind date".

Everyone carries on drinking and making small talk.

It's not long until someone suggests we play a game.

I sit down on the floor, joining the circle, "So what game are we playing?".
Sierra pipes up, "It's spin the bottle/truth or dare. You spin the bottle, if it lands on yourself, you finish your drink, if it lands on someone else, you ask them truth or dare".

Sierra spins the bottle first, and it lands on me.
I can't imagine what crazy shit she'd ask me, but I'm assuming it would be better than taking a dare, so I pick truth.

"Y/N is it true that you chucked your drink at Emily because you're jealous of her and Calum".

What kind of stupid question is that? I shake my head, "I don't want to get into this; but no".

I spin the bottle, it lands on Calum, he picks truth.

"Calum, is it true that you're only with Emily to make me jealous?".

The girls do a petty laugh, but instead of saying no, Calum winks at me, refusing to answer, finishing his drink instead.

The game continues, and although everyone's trying to get along, it's obvious the girls are trying to dig dirt with me.
A few rounds pass, and I can tell Sierra is getting frustrated because she's not getting the reaction she wants out of me.
It wasn't long until things started to kick off though.
Sierra landed on Calum, and to everyone's surprise, he picked dare.

Sierra smirked, with an evil grin, "Calum, I dare you to make out with Y/N".

I'm surprised none of the boys ever told her that Calum and I had a thing. I know she's only doing this because she thinks I'm in love with Calum and wants a reaction.

Calum comes over and places his lips on mine. He's hesitant at first, starting off slow, before speeding things up. As we part, I bite his lip, knowing it drives him crazy. I only caught his eyes for a second before he turned around and went back to his seat, but I could tell he was missing me. All of that emotion he hid away and ignored came flooding back to him.

Calum spins the bottle; it lands on Ashton and he picks truth.
With a serious face, Calum asks the unexpected, "Is it true that you're secretly in love with Y/N and you ruined any chance of her and I being together?".

Everyone gasps, I'm shocked, how could Calum ask that.

Ashton looks like he's about to cry- I know Ashton likes me but I know that he would never do anything to break bro code.

Everyone's looking at Ashton waiting for a response, but he doesn't know what to say.
I turn to Calum, "Why would you ask that? Ashtons one of your best mates, and just because you fucked things up between us; it doesn't mean you can put the blame on Ashton".

Calum gets up, ready to leave, so I stop him, "You can't just walk away from this".
Calum rolls his eyes, "Well, we can either argue in-front of everyone, or we can do it in private".

I follow him out into the hall, as I shut the door, he grabs me, pinning me up against the wall.
He kisses me, and for a split second, I didn't want to stop, but I had to, so I pushed him away.
"Calum, what the fuck?!".
He looks me in the eyes, "Y/N I've missed you, I can't do this anymore, I want you".
I pace back and forth, "This is giving me a headache, you want me, you don't want me, make up your mind! But don't take this shit out on other people, especially not Ashton. You fucked up, not him, not anybody else".
Calum sighs, running his hand through his hair, "You're right. I need to make this right. I'll apologise to Ashton but first, listen. Y/N I know I've fucked up... multiple times and you're right, we can't do this anymore. I've made up my mind, I want you, I want to be with you. I know I'll have to prove myself, which is why I'm willing to wait for you".
I nod, "I'll have to think about this..."

I say goodnight to everyone and head back to my room, too much is happening.
When I was leaving, Calum was apologising to Ashton, and it seems like they've made up, Ashtons so understanding.