Chapter 17

Cheers!
Ashton, Luke and I clink glasses and then throw back one of our many shots this evening.
I drunkenly chuck my arms around the guys shoulders, "I love you guys so much", I hiccup, letting out a chuckle, "I think I've had enough tequila".
Luke leans against the bar, "Did you say more tequila?", he drunkenly waves at the bar tender, "Sir! We need more shots of tequilaaa".
I laugh, "Make it 2 more shots!".
The bar tender roles his eyes, and comes over pouring 6 more shots for us all".
We down the shots, regret on everyone's faces.
Ashton stumbles off the bar stool, pointing towards the dance floor, "We need to dance!".

Luke and Ashton stumble towards the dance floor, I'm surprised we haven't been kicked out.
I tell the guys I'll meet them soon, and head over to the bathroom. I touch up my make up, not that it mattered too much because I had alcohol vision. I check my phone noticing a message from Calum.
Cute, he's thinking about me, too bad I'm drinking to forget about him.
I reply as best as I could, "U fuxked up, now I drumk", I hit send, and head back over to Ashton and Luke on the dance floor.

The alcohol soon took over us, the rest of the night became a black out, I don't think any of us remember much from after the last round of shots, if that was even our last round.

Thanks for reading! xo
Some exciting drama next chapter