Chapter 10

I wake up to the sun beaming on my face, head pounding, I chuck the blanket over my face to shield it from the harsh morning light.

Hang on, where am I? I sit up, puzzled but soon regret it, my heads seriously killing me. I take a moment to blink and let my eyes adjust, I'm on someone's couch, what happened last night?

I notice my dress folded nicely at the end of the couch. Panicked, I look under the blanket. A sigh relief comes over me when I realise I'm not naked. I'm wearing an oversized t-shirt, looks like one of Ashtons. Putting everything together, I realise I'm on Ashtons couch and last night slowly comes back to me.

I hear the sound of a door, Ashton must be up. He enters the lounge and takes a seat across from me, he smiles, "Morning, how are you feeling?".
Fuck, I must of been a mess last night, how embarrassing, "Think I'm feeling like a coffee", I brush it off and walk over to the kitchen, "Did you want one?".
He follows me over, "Yeah, coffee sounds great, I can make it if you wanted to go and have a shower or something? There's a clean towel in the bathroom".
Well, that must answer my question, not only was I a mess last night, but I must look like one this morning. I blush, embarrassed, "Thanks, that's probably a good idea", I head to the shower.

~Back in the kitchen~ Ashtons POV

I was scrolling through Twitter when the front door flew open, a panicked Calum entering, "Calum, what the hell dude?!".
Looking worried, "Sorry Ashton, have you seen Y/N? She never came home last night. I'm really worried. I got a text from her asking to walk back together and I never replied- what if she was kidnapped?!?".
I let out a laugh, "Dude, chill out, it's okay, she stayed here last night, she's just in the shower".
Calum looks confused, he raises an eyebrow, "So you slept with her?".
I roll my eyes, "Seriously? You think that? Well, no, she turned up at my door upset and asked to sleep on my couch".
Calum's face drops and he looked guilty, "Did she tell you what happened?".
I shook my head, when we both heard the shower turn off.
Calum looking worried, quickly left.

~Back to your POV~

I step out of the shower, dry myself off and chuck on Ashtons oversized shirt, before heading back out to the kitchen, "Sooo, hows that coffee going?".
Ashton hands me a cup and gestures over to the couch. He's acting so serious, it's way too early for this. We sip silently before he breaks the ice, "So did you want to talk about what happened last night".
I almost choked on my coffee, it's definitely too early for this conversation, "There's not much to talk about, I was just feeling emotional, you know what alcohols like sometimes".
He smiles reassuringly, "Look, Calum came over while you were in the shower and he seemed pretty panicked, I kind of got the idea that maybe you were upset because of him?
Y/N, you know you can talk to me about anything, right?".

I end up telling Ashton everything, I know I shouldn't of but Ashtons the type of person who can literally get anything out of you. He has these eyes that pierce your soul and sucks the information right out.
He was very understanding and it really helped talking about things. We ended up talking for hours, not just about what happened between Calum and I.
I learnt a lot of things about Ashton, it really was a deep and meaningful conversation.

Thanks for reading xo