Chapter 8

(Back to your POV- enjoy)

Tired, I drag myself out of bed, I got no sleep last night. I can't stop thinking about last night. Why did this have to happen? I was fine before last night, I was fine knowing nothing would ever happen, but now I'm not sure.
I have a busy day today, I can't be thinking about this.
I get dressed, grab my bag and head out, Calum must be out with the boys. I'm locking the door when I notice crystal doing the same a few rooms down, maybe she could come with me?
I head over to her, "Hey crystal, I was planning on going shopping and getting my hair done for tonight, did you want to join me?"
She shrugs, "I was about to go do the same, I guess you could come with me".
We walk together in silence out of the hotel and on to the Main Street, shoppings always better with another female, even if she doesn't like me.
We head into a high end store, the everything looks gorgeous, I could of never afforded anything like this before being in the band.
We're both looking around when she hands me a long burgundy dress, she smiles, "Here try this on, I think this dress could actually make you look a solid 6/10".
I let out a laugh, grabbing the dress, and without thinking I blurt out, "so, why don't you like me?".
She shrugs, "Look, I'm not doing it on purpose. Sierra and Luke may be on and off, but I got really close to her, you know, for awhile it was just us girls. Now there's you, and she's jealous,  she seriously thinks you're the reason Luke and her broke up again. I know that's not true, but she's a friend and don't want to seem like I've taken your side- don't take it personally". She then heads in the direction of the changing room with a long green dress, the colour would look amazing on her.

I purchase the dress, (as seen in photo), get our hair and make up done, surprisingly, I had a really good time today with Crystal, and I'm glad I asked about her not liking me, and I completely understand- you have to be loyal to your girls.
I can't wait for tonight, I already know it's going to be a great night.

Disclaimer
I just want to say, in no way do I believe Crystal and Sierra are like this in real life. I just needed female characters for the story and I thought it would be a good idea to include the boys current female love interests.
Happy reading :)