The party ~ Part 3

~ Back to your own POV ~

I probably look like a hot mess right now, sweating from all this dancing but I don't care. I'm having the best time right now, Ashtons heaps of fun to party with, who knew?

"Ashton", I shout over the loud music to try and get his attention.
He points to his ears, mouthing what I'm assuming, "I can't hear you".
I move in close to his body, I can feel his abs pressing up against my tight dress. I put my hand on the back of his head, pulling it towards me so I could talk in his ear.
"I'm having so much fun!"
He smiles, "Me too! I think it's time to get another drink though".

We both head over to the bar and notice Luke sitting at the bar on his phone, how boring. I wrap my arm around Luke's shoulder, "Luke you anti social, you totally need to come dance with us".
He laughs, "I'm alright, looks like you were having fun though".
I call over the bar tender, "We need a round of shots ASAP".
We all throw back the alcohol before I drag Luke off his chair and we all head back to the dance floor, meeting with Michael and Crystal to dance.

The night goes on, I honestly don't think I've danced like this for so long. The place is pretty much empty by now and the bar tender called last call 10 minutes ago, which means the nights coming to an end. We all decide that it's time to head off, although, I haven't seen Calum all night.

I say goodbye to everyone, and message Calum. "Hey, have you already left? If not, did you want to walk back with me? x".
I head to the smokers area to have a smoke while waiting for Calum to reply.

I've almost finished my smoke and I still haven't got a reply. He's probably already back at the room asleep, I should just leave. I put my smoke out and grab my things, guess I'm heading back by myself.

I'm about to leave when I notice 2 people leaving the girls bathroom- it's Calum.
Anxiety rushes through me and I feel my heart drop. She has long blonde messy hair, and her skirts way too short, holding hands with Calum Hood, leaving the bathroom.
How could he do this? I thought we talked about taking our time and how he hopes I'll wait until he figures things out... I told him I was okay with just being friends, I told him I didn't want to put my heart on my sleeve if nothing was going to happen, and instead of him just simply saying, "We're friends and nothing more", he said otherwise..

They're obviously drunk, stumbling all over each other, looks like they're leaving together as well.
As much as I don't want to or have a choice, I walk back towards my room, unintentionally following.
Looks like she's staying in Calum's bed tonight.

She wraps her arms around him pulling him into a kiss as they enter the room and shut the door behind them.

I'm standing outside, contemplating if I should go in or not. Calum and I have been roomies for months and even when we didn't have feelings for each other, he still never brought another female back.

It's like I'm frozen, I've probably been staring at this door for the past 10minutes, but I don't have the courage to go in. Soon the finale stage of alcohol kicks in and I can feel my eyes start to water, tears begin streaming down my face.

You know what? I can't do this. I don't deserve to be treated like this either. Out of all people, I never thought Calum would hurt me like this, as a friend and a.. I don't know.. crush? Agh I'm being pathetic, it's not like we are dating.

I wipe my eyes, and start walking up the hallway, I knock on Ashtons door. I hope he won't mind if I sleep on his couch.

Ashton answers the door, he's in nothing but his jocks. "Sorry if I woke you, do you mind if I crash on your couch tonight? Calum locked me out..."
Ashton looks surprised but welcomes me in, "Sure.. but your keys are in your hand?".
I ignore him not knowing what to say and take a seat on his couch.
"Y/N whats wrong?... have you been crying? Are you alright?", he comes over and wraps his arm around me.

I can't reply, what am I meant to tell him? That I have a stupid crush on Calum and that he's currently hooking up with some random? Yeah, no thanks.
I begin to cry again, why does alcohol have to make me so emotional?
He pulls me in close, running his hands through my hair, "shhh, it'll be alright, I'm here for you".
After a while of crying on Ashtons shoulder, my eyes get heavy and I soon drift off to sleep.

Hope this makes up for the last one being so short x enjoy