Chapter 36

There's a quick knock at the door, before Luke let's himself in, "Ashton, you dirty dog!", he walks over to give Ashton a high five, before noticing I was sitting on the couch, he smiles, "Oh, hey Y/N".

I roll my eyes, "I guess I'll let you boys hang out", I head to my bedroom, giving them some space.

~ Ashtons POV ~

I walk over to the couch, taking a seat, gesturing Luke to follow, "Hey dude, what's up".
Luke winks at me, "I think I should be asking you what's up".
I look at him puzzled, "What do you mean?".
Luke laughs, "Seriously? Dudeee! I've seen the pictures!", he pulls out his phone, showing the pictures that were taken of Y/N and I this morning, "You guys totally banged".
I laugh, "Guess it worked then".
Luke raises an eyebrow, "What worked?".
I smirk, "So Y/N and I noticed someone was taking photos and we thought we'd prank them".
Luke raises an eyebrow, "So you're not banging? Prank or not, you can't deny the way you're looking at each other".
I chuckle, "Please stop calling it banging," I nudge Luke's arm playfully, "But yeah, we've done things.. You know, things couples do".
Luke jumps to his feet, eyes wide, "YOURE TOGETHER?!".
I mouth shut up, pulling him back down, "You can't tell anyone".

~ End of POV ~

Im interrupted by Luke yelling, damn it Ashton, why'd you have to tell people yet, it'll ruin the prank.

I head back out into the lounge, flopping down on the couch across from them, "Ashton, seriously? I knew I should of stayed out here and kept an eye on you".
Luke wraps his arm around Ashton, winking at me, "So, is my boy good?".
I roll my eyes playfully, "He's terrible... he cleans up after himself, smells nice, and gives great hugs- obviously I'm being sarcastic".
Ashton laughs, "You're mean, I'll sort you out later", he winks at me, "but seriously Luke, you can't tell anyone".
Luke frowns, "Fine, I'm sworn to secrecy, but I'm so happy for you both".

Sorry for the short update, there's more coming soon x