Chapter 19

I look at Ashton, he looks back at me, we both seem worried.
Ashton gets up out of bed and opens the door nervously, it's Michael and Crystal.
Michael walks in looking furious, he raises an eyebrow, "So I'm assuming by the guilty look on your faces, you've seen the articles? What were you guys thinking?!?".
Ashton shrugs, "Dude come on, we've all done stupid shit over the years- we were all drunk, we can't even remember it happening".
Michael doesn't seem happy with the response and laughs because of anger, "Do you not understand how bad this is? Have you seen the hate Y/N is getting on Twitter? Some fans even think you guys took advantage of her!".
I cut in quickly, "I'm a big girl, this is as much my fault, as it is theirs and I will happily take responsibility", I get up and grab my things, "Now if you'll excuse me, I think I need to talk to Calum", I leave, I'm sure Ashton and Luke can calm Michael.

I unlock the door and head inside, all the curtains are still shut, Calum's sitting on the couch, face in his hands. I walk over and take a seat beside him, not sure what to say or how he's going to react seeing me. He looks up at me, looks like he's been crying, I don't think he knows what to say either.

Moments pass in silence before I gain the courage to speak, "Calum, I'm not sure what to tell you, you made it pretty clear that nothing could ever happen between us. I was never planning on any of this to happen, we were all extremely drunk and none of us can remember it happening".
Calum shrugs, his voice cracks as he goes to speak, "Is this what it felt like for you when I was seeing Jess?".
I was a bit stunned at his response, "Calum, I don't understand, why are you upset?".
Calum looks down at his hands resting in his lap, "I'm upset with myself, none of this would of happened if I was just honest with myself and how I was feeling..", he snaps out of it, standing up, pacing back and forth across the room, "I think we need some time a part, we can't be together and having you here is just making me want you more".
I nod, why do guys have to be so confusing, back and forth, I want you, I don't want you, why can't they just go with the flow for once.
I sigh, "Whatever's best for the band, right?".
Calum nods, "I won't make you pack your bags or anything crazy, I still love you Y/N but as a friend and a band mate. To make things easy, Ashton and I can just swap rooms until things cool down and then maybe in future we can be roommates again?".
I smile, "I'll miss you, please stay Calum?".
Calum comes over and places a kiss on my cheek, "I'll miss you too, but this is for the best".
As he pulls away, I pull him back, kissing him on the lips passionately, "Are you sure this is what you want?".
Calum hesitates, but kisses me back, "Just one more taste of you, my love".

It's been awhile since I've updated, I've been sick- sorry 😩
I've missed writing though, thought I'd better do an update
Thanks for reading x