The party ~ Part 2

~ Calum's POV ~

Sipping my drink at the bar, I notice Y/N and Ashton dancing together. She looks stunning tonight and instead of hanging out with her, I'm drinking with Luke at the bar.

They're obviously flirting, does she not remember the conversation we had last night? Typical females, why do they always go for the drummer?...
Agh, what am I even thinking.. They're friends, I don't need to worry about this, why am I getting so jealous?

"Calum"...
"Calummmm"...
"Calum!"

I snap out of my thoughts, "Shit, sorry Luke, I was lost in my thoughts".
Luke laughs, "Thoughts about what? Aren't we meant to be celebrating? You've been quiet for ages and you haven't even finished your drink. Everything all right?".
I confidently smile, trying to avoid the conversation, "Of course, why wouldn't I be? I mean, you know I'd talk to you if there was anything that I needed to talk about.. but there isn't, so just drop it alright?".
Luke laughs, "Dude you know we all know, right?".
As if any of the boys know, I haven't told anyone, unless she has? But when? I laugh, "Yeah, right".
Luke leans in, and whispers, "We know you have the hots for Y/N, it's pretty obvious with how you look at her".
I snap, "Dude, just drop it, I don't have the hots for her and I never will. She's a really good friend and band mate".
Luke raises his eyebrow, "Are you sure? Is that why you've been staring at her the whole night? Getting cut up because she's dancing with Ashton and not you?".
I should of known, Luke knows me way too well.. I get up from my seat at the bar, "I don't want to talk about this, I'm going for a smoke".
And with that, I head over to the smokers area, he better not follow, I'm really not in the mood for this playground drama.

Thanks for the read- I know it's short and I could probably put all of this in one chapter, but I thought it would be easier making parts. Since I'm moving between different POVS all the time. Hope it makes it easier :)