Chapter 9- The party, part 1

One shot,
Two shots,
Three shots of tequila.
I haven't been able to drink like this in awhile, tonight's going to be good.
I put my dress on with some cute heals and earrings to finish the look. I pour myself another shot of tequila before grabbing my handbag. One awkward person, plus tequila, equals myself being able to socialise without making a fool out of myself.

*Ding*  My phone goes off ~ Its Ashton.
"Hey, Y\N, how far away are you?"

Shit, its 7pm I was meant to be there by now.
Nothing wrong with being fashionably late to your own party right? It's my first "official" party since everyone found out that I'm the new member of 5 seconds of summer, I'm so excited.

I take one last look in the mirror before heading upstairs to the roof top bar.

I see the guys sitting at a table drinking and chatting, I head over, greeted by compliments and hugs from everyone.

"Sorry I'm late, I had a small party of my own with tequila while getting ready"
The guys laugh.
"Anyways, I'm heading to the bar to get myself a drink, I'll be back soon".
I head towards the bar with a sway in my hips, and order a tequila sunrise.

~ Guys POV back at the table ~

Michael lets out a chuckle in between sips of his drink, "Can you guys be any more obvious?".
Luke, Ashton and Calum respond simultaneously, "what do you mean?".
Michael laughs, "Don't worry, Crystal and I are going to go dance, maybe try and not stare at her ass while I'm gone", he sends the boys a cheeky wink before taking Crystals hand and heading to the dance floor.

Luke blushes, "I wasn't staring at her ass, I don't know what Michaels on about.."
Calum laughs, "Yeah, me neither".
Ashton rolls his eyes, "Are you two serious? We were all checking her out!".

~ End of POV ~

I head back to the table with my drink, "I'm back bitches".
Luke stands up surprised, "Oh yay! Y/N is back, we weren't talking about you.." he scratches his head, "I'm going to go get another drink".
Calum gets up and follows Luke, "Me too".

I turn to Ashton confused, "Well, that was weird".
Ashton laughs, "Hey, don't worry about them, alcohol makes them silly".
I nod, sarcastically, "righhhht, sillyyyy, that's definitely what it was".
Ashton smiles, "I never had the chance to say this earlier, but you look amazing tonight".
I blush, "Aw thanks, Ashton, you're so sweet, not looking too bad yourself".
He smiles looking down at his hands, "So.. how's your night going so far?".
He seems so nervous, he's acting weird, all the boys are. I let out a chuckle, "Ashton, you don't need to make small talk", I grab his hand, getting up from the table, "Come on, lets go dance, it'll be fun".