Chapter 30

An hour has passed since I came home, I'm still waiting for Ashton, I hope he's alright.
I feel terrible for the way Calum spoke to him.

This is all my fault, I should of never got involved romantically with any of the guys.
Unfortunately, you can't control what the heart wants and love is never easy but surely it's easier than this?

I know deep down that whether I choose to get romantically involved with Ashton or Calum or nobody, things will be okay, right?

Ashton finally arrives back at the room, I can't tell what he's feeling, "Hey.."
He smiles, walking over to sit next to me on the couch, "Thank you for earlier".
I shake my head, "Why are you thanking me? I should be apologising, I'm the reason for all of this mess".
He chuckles, smiling reassuringly, "Calum and I had a long talk, we both agreed that no matter what happens, we won't let it interfere with the band or our friendship".
I chuck my arms around him, pulling him into a hug, "Im so pleased, I've been so worried".
Ashton nuzzles his head into my neck, holding me tighter, "Y/N I'm not afraid to be with you, I'd go through all of this again in a heart beat- if I knew I got to come home to your embrace. I'm not scared of paparazzi or fans and what they think. I want the world to know you're on my arm, I want the world to know how happy you make me feel".

I'm left stunned, that's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said.

Ashton pulls away from the hug, looking me in the eyes, "I remember that night you turned to me for comfort because you were upset about Calum and Jess. All I could think about was how stupid he was", he chuckles, "He got to spend every single day with you, he had feelings for you and he knew you felt the same. He convinced you to be more than friends- but instead of being with you, he went home with some random skank", he pauses, grabbing my hand, "I would never do that to you Y/N".

He looked at my lips, as if he was asking for permission to kiss me.
I leaned in, closing the small space between us, our lips connected.

*Warning: mature content- read at own risk*

This kiss was slow and gentle, he placed his hand on my lower back, slowly lowering me down onto the couch - until he was completely on top of me. 

Pulling away, he hovers above me while he takes his shirt off, revelling his defined abs.

I trace my finger along the outline of his abs, up over his shoulders and down his back.

I grin mischievously, pulling his hips in close. I could feel him growing against me.

He brings himself back down, his body covering my small, curvy figure. His lips trace along my jaw, meeting my neck. He finds my sweet spot, sucking gently but the right pressure to drive me wild. His name falls from my lips, I want more of him.

I'm under his full control and he knows it.

He gets up, grabbing my hand, and walks us to the bedroom.

The chemistry we shared was amazing; his touch was gentle and respectful. It wasn't like the sex I'd had in past, it wasn't wild and freaky, but it was filled with passion and care. It was different, a good kind of different.

My legs are shaking, heart pounding wildly as I look back at him. The vision of him, hands gripping my ass, eyes clamped shut, it pushed me over the edge, I couldn't hold back any longer. His strokes became faster, going deeper and deeper, I'd clench around him, moaning his name uncontrollably. With one last stroke, I felt his release, filling me up.
He pulled out, limp and softened, collapsing next to me on the bad.

Nothing but heavy breathing fills the silence around us. He lays on his back, eyes still clenched shut, smile beaming, he chuckles, "I can't believe we just did that".
I turn on my side to face him, "I can't believe we haven't done that".
He rolls over to face me, placing a kiss on my forehead, "Good things take time, love".

Thanks for reading! I haven't done too many chapters like this but I hope it wasn't too much 😊