Chapter 33

Ashton taps me on the shoulder, "Morning gorgeous, how'd you end up in my bed?".
I grown, "Noooo, let me sleep".
Ashton chuckles, "We have recording to do, remember?".
I rub the sleep out of my eyes, yawning, sitting up in bed, "Petition to record after 10am".
I wish I was a morning person like Ashton, life would be so much easier.
Ashton smiles, placing a hand on my lap, "So, you never answered my question".
I place my hand on top of his, "I couldn't sleep, so I came to see you".
Ashton hops out of bed, chucking a shirt on, "Well, you're more than welcome to come and cuddle anytime", he chuckles, "I had the weirdest dream last night, it felt so real".
I raise my eyebrow at him, "Oh yeah, what about?".
He shakes his head, "No, it's weird, I shouldn't tell you".
I hop out of bed, hugging him from behind, "Come on, surely it's not that weird".
He turns around, embracing me in a normal hug, "Alright, so you and Calum were arguing, and in my dream, he just kept repeating the words, 'Ashton could never love you'. Weird right?".
I chuckle nervously, "Yeah, that is strange, excuse me, I need coffee".

I head out into the kitchen, what if Ashton heard everything but he just thought he was dreaming..
I should tell him the truth..

Ashton comes into the kitchen, I pour him a cup of coffee as well, "Ashton, I don't think your dream was just a dream.."
He looks confused, "What do you mean?".
I sigh, "I'm sorry, I should of told you this earlier. Last night when I couldn't sleep, I went to see Calum. I needed to know the truth; and it's true, he did sign that contract. We got into an argument, and he told me he loved me, followed by, 'Ashton could never love you like I do'. I feel terrible".
Ashton looks disappointed, "I understand Y/N; I'm not Calum, and I never will be. I'm the nice guy, and girls will never choose the nice guy".

Our conversations interrupted by a knock at the door, must be time to go.

Ashton walks off before I can say anything else.

I hope I haven't ruined things between Ashton and I, I don't know what I'd do if I lost his trust.