Chapter 23 ~ Just for fun 🤷‍♀️😂

~ I wrote this chapter for fun, it's not really a part of the main storyline but it might come up in future chapters. ~

I wake up to my phone ringing, but it hangs up before I could answer. I squint at the bright screen, still half asleep.
Three missed calls from management and a text.
I open the text message; "Get up and ready, a car will be waiting for you at 8am. You'll be going to an interview by yourself- it's on the set of 'Fan Favourites', the studio where fans get to choose what happens".

I get out of bed and tidy myself up as best as I could. I don't have time to shower and my make up, and hair, is basic.
I've heard so many horror stories from other celebs about this type of interview. There's a host but they don't lie when they say it's fans choice; the fans literally control the show, from all the questions, to everything that happens.
The only reason celebs go onto this show is because management want publicity- meaning they don't care what happens, as long as it gets views.

I'm extremely nervous.

I leave quietly, not wanting to wake Ashton. Assuming he was still asleep because all the curtains were still shut, but it's strange because he's usually up at this time.

The car ride was long, giving me plenty of time to over think everything.
I love the fans, but I don't know if I trust them enough with a full interview; all they like asking is who I'm dating in the band.

I head backstage, greeted by the host, "Y/N! Welcome to our studio, it's so great to have you. I hope you're not too nervous".
I shrug, about to speak, but she doesn't give me a chance. She hands me a drink and begins to walk me to my dressing room.
"Y/N you're probably wondering what the fans are planning, and don't worry, it definitely could of been worse. They know you're single and asking the same old questions about who you're dating would be boring. So they've decided for your interview, it's going to be a game show".
I laugh, "Okay, that's not as bad as I thought it would be".
She cuts me off, "You didn't let me finish, love.. It's a dating game show!".
Definitely the wrong time to have taken a drink, I spit it out everywhere, "What?!?".
The host chuckles, "It's alright, they've picked you out some handsome, single, men, and you'll be blindfolded, so you won't even know who they are! Unless you choose to go home with one", she winks at me, leaving me outside my dressing room.

I head inside, and flop down on the couch, stunned and even more nervous about what is going to happen.

I'm lost in my thoughts when I hear someone whisper my name, it's coming from the bathroom.
I go into the bathroom, I'm stunned, it's Michael.
"Y/N, I feel terrible".
I narrow my brows, "That sucks, but Michael, what are you doing here?! I thought this interview was just for me?".
Michael shuts the bathroom door and begins to whisper, "Look, management don't know I'm here. I over heard what they had planned and I wanted to come and make sure you were okay".
I chuckle, "I got over a three way kiss, I'm sure I can handle this. I'm nervous and I don't want to do this but I can't say no to management- you know what those contracts say".
Michael nods, "Goodluck Y/N, and just keep things simple, management can force you to do this, but they have no control of what happens out there".

There's a knock at the door.
"Well, I better get going".

I head out onto the stage- greeted by clapping, cheering and bright lights.
The host gestures for me to take a seat, welcoming me, "Welcome Y/N, it's so great to have you on the show, the audience has planned an exciting show for you"....
She carries on talking, I nod along with what she's saying, she doesn't seem to stop talking. Well, at least I don't have to say much.

They put a blindfold on me and welcome 3 men onto the stage.

"Bachelor number 1 - he's tall, has blue eyes and has a smile that lights up the room. He's 24 and always finds himself in and out of love."