Chapter 18

I wake up to the morning sun beaming through the cracks in the curtain.
I squint, patting around me to find my phone.
I leap out of bed in shock when my hand touches another body.
I'm even more surprised when I notice a naked Luke laying on the floor next to me, covered in strange drawings, and a hat covering his penis.

I hear groaning coming from the bed, it's Ashton, "Can morning fuck off", he covers his face with his pillow.
I jump on the bed, shaking Ashton so he wakes up, "Ashton, what happened last night?!".
He rubs his eyes, yawning, "Y/N why are you in my room? Can we talk later? I'm trying to sleep".
I give him a second to come to the realisation.
He sits up in bed, eyes widened, "Did we sleep together?!?".
I scratch my head puzzled, "No, or well, I don't think we did? I actually can't remember much".
Luke groans, standing up, "Why the fuck am I naked?".
Ashton covers his eyes, "Luke, what the fuck?! Put some clothes on".
I pretend to look away, but a girls curious, "Ow, my eyes".
Luke winks at me before chucking some clothes on.

I notice a phone next to the bed, I check the time, it's 6.57am.
I pace backwards and forth across the room, "So no body remembers anything?".
Both the guys nod simultaneously.
I take a seat at the end of the bed, "I think it's best if we don't mention this to anyone, and if anyone asks, we went back to Ashtons to drink more after town and we all ended up passing out".

We all agree that it's best if no one finds out.
Even if we didn't have a threesome, it's best not to risk anything.

Luke and I tidy ourselves up before leaving to go back to our own room. Ashton was just scrolling through his phone when horror covers his face. He drops his phone on the bed, leaving an article open, headlined, "Threesomes of Summer", - Drunken night on the town leads to a saucy kiss.
I quickly grab the phone, viscously scrolling through the article, there's plenty of photos of us all drinking, dancing and the main focus, us having a 3 way kiss, "Seriously? This is not the type of publicity we need".
I'm interrupted by the sound of a phone ringing, it's Luke's, he looks worried, it's Sierra. He quickly answers and heads into the lounge to talk.
I'm reading the article, it's filled with so much crap, "They're seriously pulling this article out of their ass, it literally says; fans were always curious to know who Y/N was hooking up with, little did they realise that she was hooking up with two of them".
Ashton laughs, "Let me see", I hand him the phone letting him read, he scrolls down more, "Fans were convinced Y/N was seeing Calum, while others defended her, saying she didn't seem like the type of girl".
I roll my eyes, flopping down against the bed, "Worst part about this, I don't even remember it happening".

We're soon interrupted by a loud knocking at the door, "Let us in now! We need to talk".

I update regularly, and thanks for reading x