Chapter 35

I wake up in Ashtons arms, I think this is something I could get use too.
I still can't believe that we're together.
Before joining the band, meeting them was a fantasy and even after I had joined, I never thought I'd ever have the chance to be more than friends with any of them.
Joining 5 Seconds of summer was a dream come true, but now I get to experience being loved by the most down to earth person I've ever met.
How did I become so lucky?

Ashton pulls me in closer, "Morning beautiful, how was your sleep?".
I trace my fingers along his arms, "Best sleep I've had in a long time".
He chuckles, "You'd better get use to it then", he places a kiss on my cheek before getting out of bed, "I'm going to go have a shower; go get dressed, I've got something special planned this morning".
I get up, chucking on something casual but cute, waiting for Ashton in the lounge, before we leave.

I wonder what he has planned for us.

We leave the hotel, and start walking. It's early, and it's busy. The streets are filled with traffic and people on their way to school and work.

Ashton takes my hand, intertwining his fingers in mine. He looks down at me and smiles, as if no one around us existed. "Don't worry love, it's not too far of a walk".
I smile back at him, "I don't mind, the morning air is nice.. and I get to spend it with you". I look down at our hands, "You don't mind this?".
Ashton shakes his head, "I told you, I don't care what people think. If I want to hold my girls hand in public, I will".

We stop walking, standing outside a small cafe, he opens the door for me.
We head inside, taking a seat at a table by a window. The view is nice, it's of a small graden.
In the big city, you wouldn't think that places like this would exist.

We order coffee and some breakfast, making small talk. I could listen to Ashtons voice all day, it's so calming.

He pauses mid conversation, giggling to himself.
I look at him confused, "what's so funny?".
He points to a table on the other side of the cafe, "I think we've got some company".
I glance over, someone's taking photos.
I raise an eyebrow, "Want to have some fun?".
He smirks, "like what?".
I grab his hand, leaning in, "Well, no one knows we are dating, we could use the opportunity to give them some decent photos".

Ashton smirks, dipping his finger in the foam of his coffee, he winks at me, looking at his finger and then back up at me.
I take the hint, grabbing his hand, before seductively sucking the foam off of his finger.
He leans in, whispering in my ear, "I'm pretending to say something dirty".
He gets up from the table, gesturing that we should leave.
As we are leaving the cafe, Ashton wraps his arm around me, with a firm grip on my ass, holding me close.

We continue flirting all the way back to the hotel, knowing that we were being followed.

As soon as we get back to our room, we burst out laughing.
I take a seat on the couch, "I wonder what they'll plan on writing".
Ashton shrugs, "We'll soon find out".