Chapter 27

Ashton decided to stay with me instead of going back to the party.
Instead, we drunk by ourselves, chatting about random things, it's nice.
It's just like how my life was back home, a few friends and I would just sit, drink and talk for hours about anything.

We are both a bit tipsy, and I finally have the confidence to ask Ashton, "Okay, serious question, who are your songs about?".
He laughs nervously, "Oh, just some girl, it doesn't matter".
I raise my eyebrow, "You sure you don't want to talk about it? Your songs are pretty deep, I can't believe anyone could break your heart like that".
He smiles, "She never broke my heart.. we actually never dated... she didn't even know I liked her... That's what I meant by 'I kept rewriting the songs'. I started with the idea that, she didn't like me in the same way and that's why I had a lonely heart".
I give Ashton a stern look, "So, how do you know she doesn't feel the same if you haven't told her how you feel?".
He looks down at his hands, he's nervous again, "I just know.. she likes someone else".
I grab Ashtons phone off the table beside us and hand it to him, "Call her- you'll never know unless you tell her. Who knows, she might feel the same. Any girl would be lucky to have you".
He looks at me, as if he was going to say something but doesn't. He grabs his phone and scrolls through his contacts before calling.

I was about to leave the room to give him some privacy when I hear my phone ringing.
Ashtons calling...
I stop, turning around and sending Ashton a confused look.
He walks over to me, "It's you.."
Standing shocked, he pulls me into a kiss.
The kiss felt familiar, and his grasp felt secure.
I break the kiss, still confused, "When did you realise?.."
He runs a hand through his hair, "I've liked you for awhile, but I knew you had feelings for Calum, so I never did anything about them. But ever since that kiss we had.."
I cut him off, confused, we had a three way kiss that time, but he said he didn't remember, "What kiss?"
Ashton looks even more worried, "Ahh, Shit, sorry, I'm not meant to tell you.. but I will. You know that fans choice game show? I was bachelor number 3. Fans wanted to prank you and management thought it was a good idea. None of us knew what was going to happen though. None of us thought we would have to kiss you, we all agreed not to tell you, I'm sorry".

All I could do was laugh, I didn't know if I was mad, sad or embarrassed.. or okay with it.

Ashton grabs my hand, "I'm sorry, we should of told you".
I sigh, "It's okay, I think I'm relieved that it was you guys, rather than some strangers".
He smirks, "You never answered the question though; who was the best kiss?".
Folding my arms, I send him a playful look, "I thought you were the one telling me about the kiss".
His eyes light up, eager to tell me, "Y/N the kiss was amazing. Your lips were soft and gentle, but moved so nicely with mine. I felt weak at the knees, butterflies in my stomach, I didn't want to stop".
I smile, moving closer, "I felt the same".

Without hesitation, he pulls me in, our lips meet.

The kiss was passionate- it was like chucking fuel on the fire and allowing it to burst into flames.

Calum and I always had a spark when kissing, but it was nothing like this. No one I've kissed could compare to this.

More coming soon 😊
I don't want to give anything away, but I've decided the story will have 2 endings- either with Calum or Ashton