❤️ ѕιχту-тняєє

"So, I was going to talk to the others..." Donghyuck fiddled with her hand, looking down.

"About what?" Jiahui obliviously asked.

"About.. Leaving the mafia society"

"Really? I'm not forcing you Donghyuck-ah, it's just the fact that you get hurt so much terrifies me.. And I don't want you to get hurt" The girl stopped walking, turned to face Donghyuck and cupped his cheeks, giving him no choice but to glance back at her. "I'm just awfully worried about you"

"I know... I've been thinking about it too... I was forced to be a member of the mafia society, my parents trained me. I've always had other things I could do but, since so many people were after me... I had no choice but to force myself into it with Renjun, Jaemin, and Jeno" Donghyuck sighed, heavily.

"Oh... Do you still want to stay?"

"No, but I didn't even go to college. How am I supposed to get a job? Hell, none of the four of us have been to college" Unlike Donghyuck, Jiahui had finished her college in two years.

"You can still go back, all of you can! Please Donghyuck, the next time I see you come home with a bullet in your thigh... I'll question if I'm ever going to be safe- If you're ever going to be safe..." Donghyuck knew he didn't want that, he didn't want her to be dragged into the mafia world. He wanted her to have an ordinary soulmate life with her, but since he is a mafia, they can't have a normal life. It's almost impossible.

"I'll talk to them, see what they want to do first. If we stay, we will go on another mission as soon as I'm healed" Jiahui bit her lip. Of course, she didn't want him to go back and battle right after he had healed, but she couldn't say no.

"I hope your friends have other plans too" Jiahui stood on her tippy toes, giving Donghyuck a small kiss on the lips.
After she pulled away from his soft lips, she asked if anything felt better.

"No, the bullet wounds are still there... It was worth a try, thank you Hui" Donghyuck slightly smiled before lacing their hands and walking off with her.

❤️

"Did you get anything important?" The agent asked through the wireless headphone he was in the assistant's ear.

"Yes, something very very important" She smiled, hiding herself back behind the tree.

"Well hurry up and spill" The agent hurried her, listening closely to her next words.
He got his computer ready so he could type the critical stuff.

"He wants to resign from being a mafia because his soulmate hate seeing him coming home injured" The agent gasped whilst typing the information down onto a document.

"Wow, and how are they connected?"

"By pain" The assistant spoke through the mic, walking back to her car.

"He's thinking about quitting and talking to the other 00z members about. Donghyuck said something along the lines of 'He was trained and forced into the mafia world' or something like that, I really don't remember" The assistant unlocked her car while opening the door to sit in the driver's seat. "I have a recording of their conversation, you can listen to it when I come back to the company"

"Ah, ok. Thank you for the crucial information, this will be very important" Before the agent could end the call, the assistant had a question.

"What happens if Lee Donghyuck leaves the mafia society?" She blurted.

"We will not go after him. If he and his team are gone, Donghyuck will no longer be a threat to us" The assistant just nodded her head.

"Ok, thank you that was the last question. When I get to the company, let's meet in room 127"