Chapter 5

Third person pov

Ms. Jung started her class discussion. Jimin couldn't concentrate at all. He wrote on a paper, 'That was the bogo shipda girl'. He threw it at Taehyung.

He got hit on the head and glared at Jimin. Jimin signalled him to read it. Taehyung got a annoyed but read it anyway. He gasped loudly that everyone heard. Everyone looked at him, he gulped.

"Do you have something to say Mr. Kim?" Ms. Jung stared at him.

"Uhmm no ma'am. Please continue" he giggled nervously.

Taehyung stared at the girl beside him. The girl felt eyes on her so she looked at him as well, making an eye contact.

"Yes?" she asked.

"Bogo shipda" Taehyung blurted and covered his mouth. Jeongyeon got confused and not sure if what she heard was right.

"Nothing" Taehyung showed his boxy smile.  Jeongyeon just shrugged it off.

~timeskip~

It was already their break time. Jimin stood up and went to Taehyung, still glaring at the girl. Jeongyeon on the other hand fixed her things, getting ready to go out with Jihyo.

As she was about to stand up and walk out, she heard a loud cough. She turned back and saw someone whom she didn't want to see.

Jimin licked his lips before stepping closer to her. "I didn't expect to see you here" he placed his hands on his pocket while Jeongyeon stepped back.

"I..."

"Hmm?" Jimin raised his eyebrow.

Jeongyeon ran outside dragging Jihyo.

"I think you scared her" Taehyung told Jimin.

Jihyo panted, catching her breathe.
"What was that?" she asked Jeongyeon.

"That guy..he's the one at the park that I talked about" she replied.

"What!? That guy your talking about was Park Jimin!?" she exclaimed.

"What? Why?" Jeongyeon asked confusedly.

"He's a top student student here especially in dance class. He doesn't really talk to just anyone."she replied.

" I guess I  just have to endure this"Jeongyeon mumbled.

"Why are you talking about Jimin?" a voice interrupted them.

"Who are you?" Jeongyeon asked.

"That's Rose, she likes Jimin" Jihyo whispered but Rose heard her.

"That's right. I'm Rose" she raised her eyebrow.

"You're Jimin's girlfriend?"

"What?" Rose laughed sarcastically.
"I wish I am. So please stop talking about him. He will be mine soon" she stated before she left.

'This will be hell' Jeongyeon thought.

At the cafeteria

Jeongyeon sat with her friends on the table.

"Oh my gosh! Really? It was Jimin?" Nayeon asked for the 9999th time still not believing. Jeongyeon nodded.

"You're lucky to hear him sing. Not really everyone hears him because he rarely does" Tzuyu said.

"There they are" Mina pointed at a table.

"Who are the others?" Jeongyeon asked.

"That's his friends. They are quite popular you know"Dahyun replied.
The girls told Jeongyeon everything about them, their names and what they are like.

"So they are not really bad guys?"

"They're not bad. Maybe you just really came into Jimin's life at the wrong time" Momo concluded.
Jeongyeon still don't like Jimin. There's something about him that is annoying to her.

'I guess we'll never be friends' she thought.

A/N:
HI! What are your thoughts about this chapter?