Chapter 8

Jimin pov

"She was really weird today, don't you think?" I asked Tae and Jungkook.

"Who?" Hobi hyung asked.

"Bogo shipda girl" Tae replied.

"This morning she screamed and in dismissal she just ran outside immediately. Also when I went out of the restroom, I saw her ran but I'm sure they were supposed to go to the restroom" I explained.

"I saw her going to the restroom. She didn't seem weird to me" Suga hyung said.

"Maybe she's scared you'll do something again" Jin hyung stated.

"I just wanted to be friends with her"

"But you're approaching her in a wrong way"Jin hyung told me.

Hmm. I'll think about it but it's fun to tease her.

"Do you think she's avoiding me?" I asked.

"Probably" Jungkook replied.

~timeskip~

It's finally the last subject. I'm tired but I'm glad it's Friday already. I'm excited for the weekend.

"We'll go to class now" Suga bid goodbye and dragged Taehyung with him.

"Us too" Jin hyung said and walked away with Namjoon and Hobi hyung.
I walked to my locker and got my things.

"You can go first to our class Jungkook " I insisted.

"Okay. See you there"

When I closed my locker door a figure was standing there.

"Hi Jimin"

"Rose what do you want?" I asked.

"You know what I want" she winked.

"Stop messing around" I warned.
I was about to go but she stopped me.

"Are you going to be cold to me forever?" she pouted.

"Yes" I declared and left her.

Jeongyeon pov

It's been two days since I've been avoiding Park Jimin and it's a success so far. I could do this for the whole semester.

This whole period, the teacher is talking but my mind is walking somewhere. I don't even understand a thing. I just rested my chin on my hand.

"Okay class you are now dismissed" Mr. Kim Heechul announced.

Other students already made their way out while I'm still fixing my things. I realized I'm the only one left in this room along with Mr. Kim.

"Mr. Park and Ms. Yoo can you please bring this boxes back to the storage room?" Mr. Kim commanded. I sighed. I didn't notice he's still here.

"Yes sir"

Jimin carried four boxes while I carried two. This is going to be fine. We're just going to put it there and then we can go, right?

We were already there and placed the boxes in the right place. Finally, I can leave now.

"Where do you think you're going?" he said, blocking the door.

"Home" I replied not looking at him.

"Not so fast. We need to talk"

"There's nothing to talk about" I scoffed.

"Why are you avoiding me?" he asked.

"What? Me? I'm not avoiding you"

"I'm not stupid Jeongyeon and if you don't want to get caught make sure to do it properly" he crossed his arms.

Was I obvious?

"Why do you care? Can you please move?" I rolled my eyes.

"Can we be friends?" he asked, with softness on his voice.

"Is this a prank? What kind of a joke is that?" I laughed.

"I'm asking kindly but you're response is like that" he looked disappointed. Is he really serious?

"Forget it. Forget I said that" he said and walked towards the door. He turned the door knob and he kept doing it. What's wrong with him?

"It won't open" he mumbled.

"What!?" I asked in disbelief. I pushed him away from the door and tried to open it. He's right, it won't.

"You did this, didn't you?" I glared at him.

"What the hell? Why would I want to be stuck with you?" he exclaimed.
I kicked the door. It won't open.

"Help!" I yelled and continously knocked on the door. He did the same.
After who knows God damn minutes it still won't open. We noticed it's getting dark outside.

"You know this is your fault!" I yelled at him.

"Why would it be my fault?"

"I was supposed to go out earlier but you blocked me. If you didn't insist that we should talk we probably didn't get locked in here"

"How could this be my fault? Do you think I knew we'll be locked in here?" he argued.

"Who knows what you'll do to me!?" I'm also nervous because I'm stuck here with a guy.

"Excuse me? I'm not a pervert!"

"This is why we should never be friends!" I yelled in anger.

"That's right we should never be friends, bitch"

"How dare you call me that, Jerk"

I crossed my arms and went into the corner of the room. How are we supposed to get out?

A/N:
Hi everyone! Thank you for the support <3 I hope you look forward for the next chapter!