Special Chapter

Third person pov

~a year later~

Jungkook frowned while looking at the screen, crossing his arms. He sighed in disappointment.

"Why do you keep on dying?"he asked frustratedly. The innocent boy looked at him.

"Don't be harsh, he's still a kid. Why are you making them play video games at their age anyway?"Jin asked, watching the two little boys play games.

"To make them have fun but my son keeps on dying! He shouldn't lose to Jimin hyung's son because I always win before"he pouted. Jin shook his head because of his statement.

"You act like you're younger than these two"he laughed.

Everyone decided to hang out together. They rented villas to accommodate all of them near a resort to have fun and rewind for a while.

Nayeon is taking a sip from her orange juice while talking to Jihyo and Dahyun. Sana is cuddling with Taehyung on the couch and her hand is rested on her tummy. Momo is talking to Heechul on the phone while  Jiyeon is bothering her. Mina is sitting on a chair, arranging files and finalizing schedules for Jimin. Yoongi is teaching his son how to play piano while Wendy is watching them.

Namjoon is watering plants while Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are playing on the pool. Hoseok is beside Namjoon, watching him water the plants while holding the love of his life, sprite.

Meanwhile Jeongyeon is trying to make her one-year-old daughter, Jihye, sleep on their room. She continued to caress her hair until she finally fell asleep. She looked over Jimin who is typing on his laptop and went towards him.

"You shouldn't do paper work today. Just have fun"she said, massaging his shoulders. Jimin grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"I couldn't help it"he stated.

"Do that tomorrow, okay? Now get out of the room and have fun with the guys"Jeongyeon smiled. Jimin nodded slowly.

"Is she asleep?"Jimin asked about their daughter.

"Yeah. Jaemin is playing with Jungkook's son while Jiyeon is clinging onto Momo this time"she chuckled.

"You should have fun too"he stated as he stood up and looked at his daughter sleeping. He sensed that Jeongyeon wants to hang out with the girls but she couldn't because of their daughter.

"Let's leave the door open"Jimin smiled and grabbed Jeongyeon's hand as they walk out of the room.

"We were waiting for you!"Jin yelled at the two. Jimin pointed at himself with a confused face.

"We should start preparing for the BBQ party!"Nayeon exclaimed.

They assigned roles on what to do like who grills the meat, who sets the table, who makes the dessert and who is gonna take care of the kids while they are preparing.

After an hour, they were ready and gathered on the long table. Laughter filled the space while they were eating, enjoying their time together.

"Why are there no alcohols anyway?"Namjoon asked, chewing on the meat.

"There are kids"Jihyo replied and he nodded in response.

They continued eating and after that, they cleaned up. They played a few games for a while, feeling that there youth was back again.

Jin and Jungkook kept on doing arm wrestling earlier and now Jimin and Jungkook are playing video games like they used to before. The two little boys who were playing earlier felt sad since their fathers stealed the game controllers from them.