Chapter 33

Third person pov

~next day ~

Jimin told others that he and Jeongyeon are now dating. They were happy for him because it's been a while since he was in a relationship.

"I knew it!" Jungkook said, excitedly. Jimin was happy that Jeongyeon is now his and the others support it but something isn't leaving his mind since last night.

"Are you not happy?" Taehyung asked making Jimin snap out of his thoughts.

"I am. I truly am but something is bothering me" he answered.

"Seulgi called me last night"Jimin whispered to him.

"What!?"he yelled, making everyone's eyes divert to him.

"It's nothing. Go back to what you're doing" Taehyung apologized while giggling.

"She wants to meet me today and I don't know why"Jimin stated.

"What are you gonna do?"

"I don't know Tae" he pouted.

---

"We won!" Nayeon squeeled. When she saw Jeongyeon going home last night with Jimin, she was happy because she won the bet along with others. What's making her more happy is that they witnessed Jimin kissing her forehead.

"We know, okay? You've been telling that since yesterday"Jihyo pouted.

"I'm excited for the pizza"Dahyun laughed. Jeongyeon didn't know about the bet they did and she just knew it now.

"Why did you have to bet over that?" she asked.

"It was a good idea"Sana replied making her chuckle. They were on the living room, waiting for the pizza delivery to arrive. Momo kept on looking over the window to see if it was there already.

"Something came but it's not pizza. It would be better if Jeongyeon open the door" Momo said. They got curious about what is it.

She stood up and opened the door. She smiled as soon as she saw the love of her life standing in front of her eyes.

"Goodmorning jagiya"Jimin greeted Jeongyeon.

"Goodmorning Jimin!"The girls at the back yelled making Jeongyeon glare at them so she closed the door.

"Yah! Invite him inside"she heard Nayeon yell.

"Do you want to come in?" she asked.

"Uhmm okay"

She opened the door and motioned him to come in. The girls started to squeel because they thought they look cute together. Jeongyeon got annoyed that everyone was staring at her man, she pulled him towards her room and locked the door.

"They keep staring at you"she retorted, crossing her arms.

"But they've been staring at me even before"he chuckled.

"It's different now"she pouted. Jimin thought  she was cute acting like this.

"Don't worry. No matter how many girls or boys look at me, I'll only look at you"Jimin said opening his arms, waiting for a hug. Jeongyeon approached him and gave him a hug. Jimin snuggled his face onto the crook of her neck.

"I love you"he mumbled on her neck.

"I love you too"

"You forgot something" Jimin said, releasing from the hug.

"What?"she asked.
Jimin pouted, pointing at his lips. Jeongyeon giggled and  gave him a peck.

They cuddled on her bed, enjoying each other's presence. They wish they could stay like that forever. Meanwhile Jimin, it's still bothering him. He's contemplating whether to meet her or not.

"I have to tell you something" Jimin started. Jeongyeon hummed in response.

"Seulgi..that's the name of ex I told you about"

"What about her?" she asked.

"She called me last night. I don't know how she got my number but she told me she wants to meet me today in a cafe"he finally let out what's bothering him.

"Are you gonna meet her?"

"I don't know"

"Maybe she wants a proper closure or something"Jeongyeon stated.

"Impossible"

"Maybe you should go" she said. Jimin looked at her.

"What about you?" he asked worriedly.

"I'll be fine"she assured. She doesn't want her boyfriend to meet his ex but she thought that maybe it was important.

"Just go with me"he intertwined their fingers.

"Hmm okay.. But I'll just be in another table"she said. Jimin agreed.

~timeskip~

Jimin arrived at the Cafe with Jeongyeon. He saw Seulgi waiting for him. He went to her table and sat while Jeongyeon went on the table behind them. Seulgi smiled when he saw him.

"It's nice seeing you again"She started.

"Do you want to drink something?" she asked.

"No"

She couldn't stop examining his face. It felt like yesterday when she last saw him.

"You became more handsome"she complimented.

"Why did you want to meet me?" he asked. He doesn't want to stay here much longer.

"First of all, I want to say sorry about before. I know it's too late and-"

"I already forgave you a long time ago"he cut her off.

"Thanks for forgiving me. I also want us to start again. I missed you a lot, please come back to me"she pleaded.

A/N:
Hellooo! So I just noticed that this book reached 4k reads, thank you so much😭 I'm sorry that I just updated now and I won't be able to update again for a while since our exams will start this week. Anyways, I hope you liked it and don't forget to vote! Let me know your thoughts :))
Love you all and stay safe ❤️❤️