Chapter 9

Third person pov

The moon can be now seen from the sky and the two are still locked in the
storage room. Jeongyeon is sitting at the corner while Jimin is walking back and forth.

Ever since the argument earlier they didn't utter a word. Jeongyeon saw Jimin checking his phone only to see it was in low battery making him ruffle his hair in frustration.

She couldn't do anything, her phone was in low battery as well. But that's not the worse, it's starting to get cold and outside the clouds are getting darker meaning it will rain soon.

Jimin kicked the door once again but nothing happened. Jeongyeon felt bad seeing him like this. She thought arguing isn't gonna solve anything. So why not try to be friends?

"I'm sorry for yelling at you" she apologized. Jimin looked at her, "No, it's okay. I'm sorry too".

"Why don't you just sit and let's wait for tomorrow?" she suggested. She got worried because Jimin just kept walking back and forth for who knows how long.

Jimin sat on the other corner. He heard her stomach rumble. She covered her face in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry I have no food"

"It's okay" she smiled at him. 'He's not that bad as I thought' Jeongyeon thought. She stood up and sat beside him. Jimin got shocked.

"So you wanna be friends with me?" she asked. He nodded.

"Sure" She reached out her hand and he shook it.

They talked about lot of things, getting to know each other more. They laughed and told stories about their childhood. The rain started to pour and it became colder.

"Do you want me to help you with Jinyoung?" he teased.

"W-what? NO!"

"You're so funny! You always stutter when it is about him" he laughed and it made her shy. He noticed that she's starting to shiver.

He took of his blazer and placed it on her shoulder. Jeongyeon got caught off guard.

"No it's okay" she tried to remove it but he stopped her.

"It's fine"he smiled.

Later that night, Jeongyeon was getting sleepy. Her eyelids were getting heavy. Jimin noticed it and placed her head on his shoulder gently.

Jeongyeon got touched on his actions. She never knew he has a side like this.
She regretted judging him from the start.

Jimin pov

I stared at her sleeping peacefully and my blazer is still on her. This is the first time I saw her up close, she's pretty. How come I never notice this before?

"Jimin ah"she mumbled. I hummed in response. She's still half asleep I guess.

" You must be cold"Her eyes are still closed.

"I'm okay" I told her. But the truth is, yes, I'm freezing.

"Your blazer~"

"I'm fine really" I reassured her.

"I'll just use my arms then"

"What?" I don't know what she meant by that. I flinched when I felt her arms around my waist.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Protecting you from the cold"
She's too cute. I giggled from her actions.

"Okay"

Soon, I fell asleep too.

~next day~

Jeongyeon pov

I woke up and Why AM IN NOT IN MY Room? Oh right. We're stuck here.

I'm not sure if I should move. His head is resting on mine. I just realized, why am I hugging him? I blushed. No Jeongyeon this is nothing. It's nothing. His lips are so plump and his cheeks look soft. Why are you staring Jeongyeon?

"Mmm you're awake?" I heard him mumbled. I stood up and stretched my arms.

"I'm sorry last night, your shoulder must have hurt" I apologized.

"I'm fine" he said as he stretched.

"Thank you for letting me borrow this" I removed his blazer on my shoulder.

"No, you can give it back next time"

"Okay"I said and placed it again on my shoulder. He walked to the door and tried to open it.

"Any good news? "I asked. He shook his head.

"Our friends must be really worried" he stated.

"I know" I pouted.

Soon we heard a click on the door. It opened revealing a guard.

"You were stuck here?" he asked. We nodded.

"It's not supposed to be closed because it will be locked when you are inside" he explained.

"Oh"

"Thank you for letting us out" We bowed.

We walked outside and my stomach rumbled again. This is embarrassing.

"Let's eat there" Jimin said pointing at a convenience store.

"I didn't bring enough money" I hesitated.

"My treat!" he dragged me inside.

"Come on pick what you want. Let's eat first before heading to our dorms"he said.

"Jimin you already did a lot. I don't think I'll accept this"

"Just pick one. We're friends now anyway" he insisted.

"Fine. I'd like to eat Ramyeon"

I only told him Ramyeon but he also bought me triangle gimbap. Stubborn boy. We ate and talked about few things.

"That was delicious!" he gushed as he rubbed his tummy.

"Yeah. Thank you"I thanked him. I looked at him and he was staring at my lips. My eyes widened when his hands reached my face. He wiped my lips using his fingers.

"There was a seaweed"he said.

"O-oh thanks"

We head out and I was in front of my dorm.

"I'll go inside now. Thanks for everything, I promise I'll do the laundry for your blazer" I said.

"Okay. See you soon" he bid goodbye and I watched him walked away. Wait. Why am I smiling?

A/N:

Hii! Thank you for everything, I'm so grateful 😭❤️ I hope you enjoyed this and look forward for the next one😊