Chapter 25

Jeongyeon pov

The first period has started but I couldn't concentrate. Jimin wasn't present. I got more worried.  Jungkook told me last night his temperature was getting lower, why isn't he still around?

"Looking for someone?" Tae whispered to my ear which made me flinch.

"Why isn't he here?"I asked.

"Jin hyung won't let him go to school. He's not fully recovered yet but his condition improved" he answered and gave me a thumbs up.

"Okay"I mumbled. I miss Jimin greeting me every morning and asking me if I slept well or how my day was.

I mentally slapped myself when I realized I'm thinking about Jimin again. It's like the 4th time for today and it's only morning.

"Class there has been an announcement that the day after tomorrow you will be going to an orphanage to look after kids. You will be assigned in pairs to take care of a certain kid and tomorrow we'll have no classes"Ms. Jung stated.

That sounds fun. It's been a while since I took care of kids. It is going to be interesting.

"Ma'am are you going to pick the pairs?" someone asked.

"You will be choosing your own partner" she replied. I looked at Jihyo and she's clinging onto Daniel already. I guess she won't be my partner.

"Who's your partner?" Tae asked me.

"I don't know" I replied.

"Hmm I already have a partner but I'm worried about Jimin. Who'll take him?" Taehyung wondered. I gulped.

"Mina, can you take Jimin as your partner?" I heard Taehyung asked.

"Wait no. He'll be my partner"I stopped him then he smiled.

"So it's settled!" he clapped.

Maybe this will help me clarify my feelings. Since there is no classes Tomorrow, I should go to my sister's house. I miss her too.

---

I'm packing my things now to prepare for tomorrow morning. I'll be going to my sister's house which is a little far from here.

"I'm gonna miss you" Momo sobbed.
I laughed at her.

"I'll just be gone for the day. I'll be back at night"I told her.

"Still" she pouted and I gave her a hug. I looked at the clock it's still 6pm. Should I visit Jimin?

"I'm going out for a while" I said and went outside our room. I headed towards the door but Tzuyu stopped me.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"To her heart"Dahyun smirked. I glared at her.

"I'm just going out for a while"I replied and left. I should bring something for him. I went to the convenience store first.

I bought food and other snacks for the other guys so I now headed to their dorm. I pressed the doorbell. I heard footsteps coming.

"Hi Jeongyeon" Taehyung greeted me.

"Hi. Can I see Jimin?"I asked.

"Sure..come inside" he motioned me to come in. All of them are in the living room except Yoongi and Jimin.

"I brought snacks" I said and handed the paper bags to Jin.

"Thank you"

"Thanks"

They thanked me.

"No problem" I smiled.

"Banana milk!" Jungkook screamed which made me laugh. Jin glared at him but Jungkook just stuck his tongue out.

"You're here for Jimin?" Namjoon asked and I nodded.

"He's in his room. You can go there" he said.

"Thank you" I bowed.

"Noona! Is that for Jimin hyung?"Jungkook asked pointing at the small paper bag I'm holding.

"Uh yes" I replied. Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other smirking.

"Guys leave her alone" Hobi scolded them and motioned me to go inside Jimin's room. I knocked and went inside. He's lying down and his back is facing me.

"Hyung I'm fine already. Don't worry"he began. I just sat on a chair beside his bed quietly.

"You don't have to che- oh" He faced me.

"Hey" I greeted. He sat up.

"I brought something for you" I said and handed him the paper bag. He took the bag and opened it.

"You didn't have to but thank you" He smiled.

"Are you okay now?" I asked.

"Hmm"he nodded while munching on the cookies I gave him. He looks cute eating, his cheeks became puffy.

"Do you want some?" he asked but I shook my head.

"Are you sure?" He asked again.

"Yes" I answered.

"If you say so" he giggled. I just watched him munching on his chips. I didn't realize I was smiling.

"By the way, we're going to an orphanage the day after tomorrow" I stated.

"Oh yeah, Taehyung mentioned that to me earlier. He said we're going to take care of a kid assigned to us"he said.

"Yeah. Uhmm we're partners"I told him.

"Really?"
I nodded then he smiled so brightly.

"I'm surprised you're not uncomfortable with me" he said.

"Why would I be?" I asked.

"Because I confessed to you" He rubbed his nape with his hands.

"You told me to focus on my feelings, not yours"

"Right. That's good"

A/N:
Hi everyone! First of all, I want to thank you guys because this book reached over 500 votes😭 Thank you so much and I hope you keep supporting ❤️
Stay safe, love you all❤️❤️