Chapter 35

Third person pov

-flashback-

Wendy got home, smiling as she finally became friends with the guy she had a crush on. Because of it, she was excited to tell her friends about the guy.

"Hey, remember the guy I told you about?"

"The train guy?" Yeri asked and she nodded.

"I finally became friends with him!"Wendy exclaimed making the others laugh.

"You seem so excited"Irene said.

"What's his name?" Joy asked.

"Yoongi. Min Yoongi"she answered. Someone's eyes at the back lit up.

"Yoongi?"

"Yes Seulgi. Why?"

"Interesting. Can I ask you a favor?"Seulgi smirked. Seulgi motioned Wendy to come closer to her.

"What is it?"Wendy asked.

"You know about my ex Jimin. I want to be with him again. That Yoongi of yours is his close friend. Now, I want you to use that guy to give me information about Jimin and whatever he's doing now" Seulgi smirked. Wendy gulped.

-end of flashback-

Wendy didn't want to do this. She thinks it's not right but it's for her friend.

"Yoongi, I think I should go now. My mom is calling me"she lied.

"Okay sure"

---

~timeskip~

"Hyung!" Jungkook called and 6 of them looked at him.

"Yah you should identify which hyung!"Jin yelled.

"I know right. It's confusing"Namjoon said.

"Sorry. I mean Suga hyung"he giggled. Yoongi hummed in response.

"You're weird again. You're seeing someone, aren't you?" Jungkook whispered. He just noticed he's always going out.

"You're just jealous because you can't get close to IU"he said making the younger pout. Yoongi ruffled Jungkook's hair before going back to his room.

Jungkook stared at Jimin and he noticed he has been smiling.

"I think he's talking to noona"Jungkook whispered to Taehyung

"I think he's talking to noona"Jungkook whispered to Taehyung. Tae looked at him and saw him smiling like an idiot.

"He's so busy talking to Jeongyeon noona"Jungkook chuckled.

"I heard someone has been caught making out" Taehyung blurted. Jungkook faced him.

"Who?"

"I don't know" Taehyung shrugged his shoulders.