Chapter 31

Jeongyeon pov

I brought paper bags and put them in my bag, just incase I get dizzy on a ride and I end up throwing up. I got nervous as I'm getting nearer to the ice cream shop where we're gonna meet. Will he like my look for today?

As I was over thinking I reached the place and spotted him there.

"Am I late?" I asked. He smiled as soon as he saw me. He stood up walked closer to me, placing his hands on his pocket.

"You're just in time. Let's go" he replied and lead the way. I just realized he looks good in everything he wears.

Lost in my thoughts, I didn't realize he's laughing at me. Is it because of what I look?

"What's funny?"I asked.

"You keep staring at me" he replied. My eyes widened because of what he said. Was I that obvious?

"I'm not complaining, I like that"he winked at me which made me blush. He's such a tease.

"I didn't see you a lot with girls since our 1st year" I said. He raised his eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"he asked.

"At first I thought you were a playboy or something"I answered. It's true, he can be such a tease sometimes.

"Everyone tells me that"he laughed.

On the way we talked about lots of things that we never shared to each other before. I learned more about his ex whom he loved so much but she cheated on him. I don't understand why someone would cheat on him. I got a bit disappointed too because he didn't notice that I dressed up for him.

We reached the place and it was so beautiful. The air is refreshing too. I took pictures of the view. I saw Jimin taking pictures too and I decided to interrupt him by quickly posing into the frame. I laughed at him, I ruined his picture.

"You're the view. Cute"he giggled. I got flustered.

"What ride should we go first?"he asked while holding a map. He's pouting while looking at it. It's adorable.

"How about Rolling X Train?" I suggested.

"Let's go"he said and dragged me there.

We were now waiting in line and I noticed he's sweating more than me. His hands were also trembling. It was now our time to ride. We were on our seats and I felt so nervous.

"Just hold my hand if you're scared"he stated. The roller coaster started and I closed my eyes. Soon, there's a drop and I got ready for it. He started to scream and I laughed cause it's so funny.

After the ride, we panted. I laughed again thinking about him. He was more scared than me that he basically squeezed my hand.

"I didn't know you were a scaredycat" I joked.

"I'm not. I'm just practicing my vocals" he excused and crossed his arms. I just laughed at him.

We tried another rides again and some were fun, the others were scary.
We always enjoyed strolling around and we took each other's picture. The sun has set and I became hungry.

"Can we eat?"I asked.

"Sure. I'm hungry as well" he said and we went to the food stalls. He ordered mozzarella corn dogs and cola for us. I told him that I'll pay but he insisted. We're standing while eating. This is so delicious. He suddenly laughed.

"Wipe that off before I use my lips" he said because both of his hands were occupied since he's holding the food and drink. I got embarrassed at what he said and quickly wiped my lips.  After a while, we decided to get ice cream and this time I paid for it.

We were walking while eating the ice cream and I saw the ferris wheel. After finishing the ice cream, I dragged him there.

"Let's ride that!" I exclaimed. We were waiting in line and now it's for us to get in.

Once we got up, I looked at the window. The lights were beautiful and everything was so fascinating.

"It's so beautiful" I stated.

"Yeah" he replied but I noticed he's not looking outside, he's just staring at me.

"You should look outside too you know" I joked.

"I prefer looking at you"he said. I looked at him in disbelief then he laughed and looked outside. This guy can be really smooth sometimes. Now I'm the one who can't stop looking at him. I saw the stars outside.

"Would you reach that star for me?"
I asked.

"No" he scoffed.

"Why would I reach for another star when there's already a beautiful star in front of me" he added and smiled. I giggled at his answer but it made my heart flutter.

"By the way, you look beautiful today. I mean not just today but everyday"he complimented. I'm glad he noticed.

"Jimin, why do you like me?"I asked. I got curious because I don't understand what he likes about me.

"Because you're careless sometimes, you eat too much, you get sleepy when the class is boring, you tend to interrupt people when singing too and-"

"Yah! That's all negative things" I playfully hit his shoulder.

"They're not negative for me because that's what makes you, you"he smiled. I started to feel butterflies on my stomach.

"And that's what makes me want to protect you" He added. I froze at his statement. I could feel his sincerity. The way I see myself through his eyes, it tells everything.

"To be honest, I feel like we'll spend the night here if I say everything what I like about you" He giggled.

"Can we meet tomorrow? I'll tell you my answer" I said.

This is when I knew what my heart really wants.

~nextday~

Jimin pov

It's almost 6pm and I got nervous. She told me to meet at 6 to tell me her answer. I'm not gonna expect anything at all.

"I think she's gonna choose you" Jungkook said.

"Me too because of her smile when she sees you"Tae agreed.

"Don't make my hopes up and it doesn't mean that she'll give an answer it's a yes, okay?" I ruffled his hair and went out. I went into a flower shop and bought a flower bouquet.

I started to walk to our meeting place. I'm getting nearer. Hmmm the flowers smell so nice.

I was about to cross the road when I saw her and Jinyoung hugging. I shouldn't have expected anything.

I sighed and walked away. I threw the flowers at the garbage bin nearby. It's better this way than rejecting me in the face.

I don't think I can handle it. I knew she liked him even before so what's new? This is my fault. I shouldn't have told her about my feelings in the first place because I already knew she likes someone else. I should have stopped these feelings either.

They're together now so what am I?
Just a friend, because I'll always just be a friend to her. I knew what I meant to her but I still hoped.

"Jimin!"

A/N:
Hi everyone! How are you all? I hope you're doing fine❤️ Also, let's pray for Lebanon🙏 I hope things will get better soon.
Thank you for reading this chapter and let me know your thoughts :)
Don't forget to vote!
I love you all and please be safe❤️