Chapter 11

Third person pov

~Sunday~

Jeongyeon had a smile on her face when she received a text from Jinyoung. 'I can't believe he wants to hangout with me' she thought.

They agreed to meet at 1pm so she got ready. She wore the outfit below.

When she looked at the clock it's already 12:30pm

When she looked at the clock it's already 12:30pm. She hurried.

"Have fun on your date Jeongie" Nayeon smiled.

"It's not a date" Jeongyeon reassured.

"Still though"

"Whatever you say" Jeongyeon rolled her eyes and laughed. She was about to go out when she remembered Jimin's blazer. She planned to return it today before meeting Jinyoung.

"Jihyo, do you know where his dorm is?" she asked.

"Wait, I'll ask Yoongi" Jihyo answered.

"What?"

"Why?"

"Do you have a thing with Yoongi Oppa?" Sana asked.

"No"
After a few minutes she told Jeongyeon their address. She went outside and brought the blazer with her. She walked straight to the top and found it. It was nearer than she expected.

She pressed the doorbell and the door opened revealing Jin.

"Oh Jeongyeon~"

"Hello" she bowed.

"What brings you here?"he asked.

"Uhm I'm looking for Jimin"she replied. Jin called him and later on he appeared. Jeongyeon quickly looked away at what she saw. He was shirtless and only wearing a towel around his waist. It made her blush.

" Oh wait"he said and quickly put on clothes.

" Come in"Namjoon invited her inside.

"No it's okay. I won't be here for too long" she smiled.

Jimin walked towards her while ruffling his wet hair with a towel.
Jeongyeon just stared at him, she was almost drooling.

"What brings you here?" he asked but she isn't responding.

"Jeongyeon?"

"Hello?" he waved his hand in front of her which made her come back to her senses.

"Oh I'm here to return this"she handed him his blazer.

"I washed that yesterday" she added.

"Thank you" he thanked her.

"I'll repay you next time for the food"

"You don't have to it's fine"he reassured.

"Really?"

"Actually you can repay me by giving me your number" he smiled.

"What?"

"We're friends now and I don't have your number yet" he pouted.

"Sure" she said and they exchanged numbers.

"I'll go now"

"You're going somewhere?" he asked.

"Yeah.. Jinyoung wants to hangout with me" she answered and earned a teasing look from him.

"That's a good start. Take care" he waved at her and she left.  When he closed the door, the other guys were staring at him.

"What was that all about? Why did she have your blazer?" Suga asked him.

"I didn't tell you but I got locked in the storage room with her" he replied.

"How?"

"Well, Mr. Kim told us to put the boxes there and we didn't know the door isn't supposed to close. Also if Jungkook didn't leave me at the room, Mr. Kim wouldn't ask me to bring those with her" he explained.

"So you're friends now?" Jin asked and he nodded.

"But hyung if I didn't leave you there do you think you would be friends now?"Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows.

"Whatever "

" Something must have happened that night "Tae smirked.

"Like what?"

"You slept with her didn't you?" Hoseok teased.

"I slept with her. Like literally slept"

"So nothing happened?" Tae pouted.

"Nothing"

"Oh man. I thought Small chili pepper was in action last night!"Hoseok laughed.

"Hyung! What small? Do you want me to show you?"Jimin snapped.

"No thanks"Hoseok laughed.

"That's bad. I was shipping you two" Tae blurted earning a disgust face from Jimin.

...

Jeongyeon walked to where she is supposed to meet him. She got excited and felt her heart beat faster but the image of Jimin only wearing a towel revealing his abs won't leave her mind.

"Jeongyeon!" she heard her name being called. He saw him standing outside a Cafe. He's wearing a black shirt with a leather jacket and ripped jeans.

"Hey" she greeted.

"Shall we go inside?" he asked and Jeongyeon nodded in response. He opened the door for her. They sat in the corner beside the window.

"What do you like?" Jinyoung asked.
'You' she thought.

"I'll have Iced Americano" she replied.

"I'll have Vanilla Latte"

They spent the afternoon talking and getting to know each other. She's falling for him but she wouldn't dare to say that. Who knows how he'll react?

A/N:
Hi everyone! I'm sorry if it's bad and I hope you enjoyed reading it :)
Btw, yesterday was fun.. Stay gold and How you like that mv dropped!!