Chapter 27

Third person pov

Everyone already went inside the bus heading to the orphanage. Other students also prepared presents for the child they are gonna take care of.

Jeongyeon is eating snacks with Mina who is beside her while Jihyo is clinging onto Daniel in the other seat.

"I heard Yoongi oppa didn't come" Mina stated.

"Yeah but I don't know why" Jeongyeon replied.

Jimin is sitting beside Hoseok, laughing at almost everything funny they see on the road. They were sad Yoongi couldn't go but they understand him.

---

Yoongi is on his room listening to some music. He didn't feel like going to the orphanage. He's only coming out when it's time for school. He doesn't blame Jihyo or Daniel. He's blaming himself because he couldn't express himself more but it already happened so he's now accepting everything.

He stood up and turned off the music. He decided to go out, shopping. It's been a while since he did that so he went out.

He went to a subway and took a train that's heading to the mall he's going to. The train was a bit full since there's no more vacant seats and there is quite a few people standing.

He's holding onto a pole and noticed a girl beside him. She was petite. He didn't mind her. When the train suddenly stopped on the next station, the girl lost her balance and stumbled.

She was about to fall when Yoongi caught her. Their eyes met for a few seconds. The girl got embarrassed and quickly stood properly.

"Thank you" she bowed.

---

Jeongyeon pov

We reached the place and got out of the bus. The air was refreshing.

"Please meet with your partners" the teacher announced. I looked for Jimin but I couldn't see him anywhere.

"I'm here~" I got startled when I heard him behind me. I playfully hit him.
"You scared me" I said.

"Sorry" he apologized.

The teacher introduced us to the owner and toured us around the orphanage. We will be spending the time with the kid assigned to us.

The owner introduced some of the kids to the pairs who'll take care of them. I'm a bit nervous but excited at the same time.

"Jimin and Jeongyeon meet Sunwoo"

The little boy approached us, he was still shy. Ms. Jung motioned us to go to his room so we went there.

"Hello. My name is Jimin and she is Jeongyeon"he kneeled in front of him. Sunwoo smiled.

We ate lunch together with Sunwoo and he is really cute. He didn't speak much as we were still new to him. Jimin was making sure that he'd be comfortable with us.

"Are you a couple?"Sunwoo asked making me choke on my water. I looked at Jimin and his cheeks were red.

"N-no"he answered.

"What made you say that?"Jimin laughed.

"Noona and hyung look good together"Sunwoo giggled, making Jimin's cheek turn redder. This kid.

I just laughed it off.

After a while, he got comfortable with us especially Jimin. We played tag and some other stuff. I didn't know he's good with kids. We gave him a toy robot and chocolate as a gift.

"Hyung, help me build this robot" he pleaded.

"Hyung will help you"Jimin said and sat on the floor. He started to put the pieces together. I got tired from playing earlier so I sat on a chair, watching them build the robot.

I rested my chin on my hand and stared at Jimin. They look cute together.

What do I like about him?

His visuals are on point and his body looks great too. He is someone you can really rely on. I understand why some people call him an 'angel' because he truly is. He may have small hands but it can be the biggest when he's comforting you.

What do I feel when I'm with him?

To be honest, I feel safe and secured whenever I'm with him.

What do I not like about him?
.
.
.
That's right. What is it exactly that I don't like about him?
I don't know. I couldn't think of anything.

Except from the first time we met but it was kind of my fault too. What's there to not like about him?

"Noona look!" Sunwoo exclaimed, making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Hyung finished building the robot" he gushed pointing at the robot. Jimin smiled proudly.

"You're good at building" I praised him and clapped.

"I know right" he said proudly.

"I can't wait to build.."he started

"My future.."he added.

"With you" He finished and smiled as he looked at me. I froze. I felt like everything around me stopped. I got lost in his gaze.

"I'm sorry if I annoyed you or you didn't like it. It's just a joke" he laughed.

"But aren't jokes half meant?" Sunwoo questioned making Jimin cough. I chuckled.

Now I know what I don't like about Jimin.
.
.
He makes my heart flutter without me realizing it.

A/N:
Hi again~ So as a gift for you all because of the 2k reads, it's a double update for today!
I hope you guys are always happy and stay safe :))
Love youuuu ❤️