Chapter 17

Third person pov

~next day~

The classes are about to start and Jeongyeon became nervous. He's gonna report her today.

On the other hand, Rose doesn't know what is gonna happen to her. She isn't paying attention to her class then someone knocked. The teacher entertained it and called Rose.

"The principal wants you to come to her office during recess"she announced. Rose gulped nervously.
'What if there was a cctv on the restroom?' she thought.

During recess time, she walked towards the office and went inside. 
"Take a seat"the principal said. She took a seat and her hands trembled.

"You know why you're here. Why did you do that to a transferee?" the principal asked. She had no idea how the principal knew.

"She was doing something to me. She did it first"she lied and tried to escaped from this misery.

"But there are witnesses who already talked to me"

"What? Uhmm it's Jimin's fault too"She protested. The principal chuckled.

"That was also not the first time you did that. You attacked her the day before, and criticized her for having a short hair. This is called bullying. Bullying is not allowed in this school, not just in school but everywhere" The principal stated. The principal played the audio recording which made her shook.

"You're friends are gonna have the punishment too so you guys just have friendship goals. You'll be suspended for five days and you have to do community service" the principal declared.

"You may leave"

Rose stood up and walked outside. Rage built up inside her. She spotted Jimin with his friends laughing. She approached them.

"How dare you Park Jimin" she exclaimed.

"What are you talking about?"he asked.

"Stop acting innocent. I know you did it"she growled.

"I didn't do anything"

"You reported me just because of her" she glared at him and Jimin just chuckled.

"I didn't" he claimed and smiled.

"Ahhh so Jeongyeon did it" she was about to go to Jeongyeon when someone spoke.

"I did it. Is there a problem?"
She turned around and trembled in fear.

"Y-yoongi"

-flashback-

Yoongi told the guys he left something at school but the truth was, he went back to meet Jihyo. They're secretly getting to know each other.

Jihyo waited at a bench and smiled when she saw him.

"What took you so long?" she pouted.

"I had to think of an excuse"he replied.

"Let's go to the convenience store. I'm hungry"Jihyo suggested.

"Let's go"

They went there and saw Jimin and Jeongyeon. Their backs were facing them so they got food quietly. They overheard their conversation.

"We should report this to the principal. What she did was too much"Jimin said.

"Maybe we should help our friends. That girl is bothering both of them"Jihyo whispered to Yoongi.

"I'm scared and if you'll report it maybe it will make things worse" she uttered.

"Who'll report it then?"Jimin asked.

" I will"Yoongi volunteered. The two got startled.

"Hyung!"

"Send me the evidence"Yoongi told Jeongyeon. She did what he told her.

"Thank you. It means a lot"Jeongyeon thanked him.

"I'm just worried about Jimin" he said.

"Hyung, you love me" Jimin teased and hugged him.

"Stop that before I change my mind"

"Fine fine" Jimin laughed.

"Why are you together by the way?" Jeongyeon asked making Yoongi and Jihyo flustered.

"Right. Hyung you said you left something at school" Jimin smirked.

Jihyo got embarrassed and hid behind Yoongi.

"Mention this to other guys and you won't be able to see the sunrise" Yoongi glared at him.

"Okay. We'll keep it a secret" Jimin laughed.

-end of flashback -

Rose couldn't speak. She has always been afraid of Yoongi. He doesn't talk much and others said he was cold. She doesn't know how to react.

The guys just stared at her, waiting for her response. She couldn't do anything.

"I did it so aren't you gonna say something?" Yoongi asked.

"Why did you?" that's all she could say. She was confused, why would he do that? He wasn't involved except that he's a friend of Jimin.

"Because I hate dirty society. I just want to make the world better"he replied. She doesn't know what to do. She walked away in defeat.

"That was great hyung" Jungkook massaged Yoongi's shoulders.

"Thank you" Jimin thanked him once again.

"No problem"

~dismissal~

Jeongyeon pov

I felt relaxed because I heard she's gonna be suspended for 5 days but I'm also scared when she returns. What is she gonna do?

"I'll see you again" I heard Jimin said.

"Yeah. Thanks again" I smiled.

"Bye noona" Jungkook greeted.

I went outside and put some of my things back to the my locker.

"Jeongie~" Sana hugged me from behind. I squished her cheeks.

"I heard she's suspended" she said.

"Yeah"

"What's gonna happen now between you and Jimin?" she whispered.

A/N:
Hi! I was supposed to update earlier but I watched I-Land lol. So I'm sorry. Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote! ❤️
Do you also watch I-Land?