Chapter 28

Third person pov

On the late afternoon, they bid goodbyes to the children since their task was already done. Most of them were sad because they only get to see them for a short period of  time.

"I'm gonna miss Sunwoo" Jeongyeon mumbled.

"Maybe we could visit him again one day"Jimin suggested.

"I hope so"

They all went back to the bus. Other students fell asleep, while the others ate. Jeongyeon wanted to sleep but she couldn't. She just stared outside the window.

She kept thinking about what Jimin told her earlier.

"I can't wait to build.."

"My future.."

"With you"

Those words never left her mind. His voice was very sweet and gentle that she could still hear him say that. She never felt like this to Jimin or maybe she did but didn't want to admit it.

That time when he saw him only wearing a towel twice, when he defended her from Rose, when he lent her his blazer, when he wipes her tears every time she's crying or when he suddenly wipes off something from her lips. There were times when his actions caught her off guard but she wasn't complaining.

It would be a lie if she said he never made her blush or made her heart flutter. Thinking about these thoughts, she finally fell asleep.

~after two months~

Jimin and Jinyoung are still showing their affection towards her. She's still a little bit confused. Even though she already have someone in mind, she's not sure yet.

"There's a party later!"Momo exclaimed as soon as she received a text.

"Where?"Chaeyoung asked.

"At Eunha's house" she replied. She was their classnate in the earlier years.

"Let's go!" Nayeon suggested.

"I'm tired. I just wanna sleep later"Mina claimed. Some of them agreed to her.

"Then who wants to go?" Nayeon asked. Dahyun, Momo and Sana raised their hands.

"Okay. Just four of us, if you change your mind tell us"Nayeon declared.

"Can we invite Taehyung too? And the others?" Sana pleaded with puppy eyes. Jeongyeon doesn't want to go but her eyes lit up when Sana mentioned about inviting the other guys.

"It would be fun if we bring them"Dahyun smiled. Sana went to her room and dialed Taehyung's number.

After minutes of talking to each other they finally hanged up. She went back to the living room to report.

"Jin, Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung are coming with us"Sana clapped. Jeongyeon heard it and was contemplating whether she should go or not.

---

"So where's the party at?"Jin asked.

"Eunha's house" Taehyung replied.
They got excited as well.

"You sure you guys won't come?" Hoseok asked the three.

"Since when do I attend those? I also have other plans" Yoongi scoffed.

"I just wanna stay here because I'm sure you'll be back drunk"Jungkook chuckled.

"For me, I'm don't feel like going, I just wanna spend the night drinking my coffee and feel the cold breeze while staring at the beautiful moon that is shining upon us" Namjoon stated.

"There he is again with his poetic brain bullshit. Last time he said the sun looks like it's bathing on the sea while I said it looks like an egg yolk"Jin retorted and started laughing.

"His brain" Jungkook clapped for Namjoon while everyone laughed.

"I'm going out" Yoongi said and went outside. He planned to go to the mall again. He wants to buy something for his friends who were always there for him.

He walked and went to the subway station, waiting for the train to arrive.
When the train arrived he walked in, it was full. The grabbing straps (A/N: the thing you hold onto when you're standing. Idk what's it called lol) are almost occupied as well, atleast he could grab one.

Yoongi is spacing out until he noticed the girl beside him who is struggling to grab the grabbing straps. She looks familiar to him. He thought so hard where he saw her then he realized she's the girl he saw before on the train.

"Just hold onto my arm"he whispered to the girl. The girl hesitated at first but did it anyway.

"Where are you getting off?" she asked.

"Second stop" he replied without any emotions.

"Me too"

When they arrived at the second stop, she removed her hands in his arm. Yoongi immediately went out and didn't notice the girl running behind him.

"Wait!" she called. He turned around and saw her catching her breath. She approached him.

"Thank you again"she thanked him. He hummed in response and was about to go but she stopped him again.

"May I know your name?"she asked.

"Why?"Yoongi got annoyed a little bit but he thinks she's interesting.

"I just want to be your friend and get to know you better"She smiled.

"You might regret meeting me, I'm not an expressive person"he stated.

"I don't care. I think you'll look cute when you smile"she giggled. Yoongi chuckled.

"See! You're cute. Gummy smile~"she pointed at his cheeks.

"I'm not cute"Yoongi claimed.

"You are. May I now know your name?"she asked once again.

"Yoongi but you can call Suga if you want"

"I'm Seungwan but you can call me Wendy"

---

Jeongyeon pov

"The guys are there for an hour now. We're so late!" Sana exclaimed. Dahyun is still choosing what to wear. I went outside my room and they stared at me.

"You're dressed up"Jihyo said pointing at me.

"I'm going with them" I said. Jihyo's jaw dropped.

"Really? That's great!"Nayeon squeeled and hugged me.

~timeskip~

We arrived at her house and it was huge. The music was so loud and there were food and drinks.

"Welcome! Have fun tonight" Eunha welcomed us. I saw Rose going upstairs but I didn't mind. It's been a long time since I saw her. What's she doing here anyway?

"I'm going to the dance floor" Dahyun said and Momo went with her. Sana was already with Taehyung and Nayeon is chatting with her other friends.

I saw Jin walking down the stairs, stumbling. He spotted me.

"Hey! Do you know I'm handsome?" he asked and I just nodded. I could tell he's drunk right now.  He kept asking that to everyone he saw. That's hilarious.

I tried looking for Jimin but I couldn't see him. I searched everywhere on the first floor, he's not here. I went upstairs and searched for him.

I spotted him drinking at the corner.  His back is facing me but I could tell that it's him. He looks like he's with someone but I can't clearly see who.

I started to walk towards him but what I just saw made me stop on my tracks. It's Rose and him, kissing.

A/N:
Hi guys~ I'm sorry I have been busy with my school works so I wasn't able to update but I'll try more.
I hope you guys enjoyed and let me knew your thoughts :)) don't forget to vote!
Stay safe as always, love you all❤️