Chapter 10

Jeongyeon pov

I took a deep breathe before entering our dorm. I'm sure they'll ask a lot of questions.

I entered our dorm and all of them are in the living room.

"YOO JEONGYEON!" Jihyo screamed and hugged me. They all ran towards me and did the same.

"What happened?"

"Are you alright?"

"Where have you been?"

"Why didn't you come home?"

I knew it, they'll ask a lot of questions.

"Something happened at school" I replied.

"Why are your lips swollen?" Sana asked. Shit. Maybe it's because of the ramyeon.

"I ate something"

"Whose blazer is that by the way?"Dahyun asked. Oh no they'll get the wrong idea.

" Oh this..I just picked it up? "

" Must be from Jinyoung~"Momo teased.

"No"

"YAH GUYS LOOK AT THE NAME TAG.. IT'S PARK JIMIN'S" Nayeon exclaimed pointing at the name tag. My eyes widened. Why didn't I notice this?

"Ooohhh~"

"Is that why you didn't come home last night?"

"It's not what it looks like"I denied.

"Is it really?.. but your lips. Ha! Is what you ate perhaps..?" Jihyo wiggled her eyebrows.

"We didn't know you had a wild side Jeongyeon" they teased.

"Yah it's not what you think!"

"I thought you hated him"

"I'm gonna tell you everything!"

~after 10 minutes~

I told them everything. Actually not. I didn't tell them the part where I was hugging him to sleep and my head was rested on his shoulder. If I did they'll tease me.

"So you got locked in there? Why didn't you guys ask for our help?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Our phones ran out of battery" I answered.

"It was raining hard last night. Weren't you cold?"Nayeon asked.

" OHH maybe that's why Jimin gave her his blazer"Sana replied.

"Uh yeah"

"That's sweet!" Sana clapped.

"New ship!" Dahyun squeeled.

"We're just friends" I told them.

"Where do relationships start? Friends, right?" Mina smiled. I shook my head.

"How did you guys sleep?"Tzuyu asked.

"Uhmm.. Away from each other" I lied.

"You didn't do anything for him? He lent you his blazer he must be cold!" she said.

"What if she hugged him?" Nayeon teased.

"W-what!? Of course not. Why would I do that?" I faked laugh. They stared at me.

"Hmm~"

"I promise!"I declared.

" Okay"

Jimin pov

I'm already inside our dorm but I don't see anyone. I shrugged it off and went to my room. I got shocked when I opened the door.

Taehyung is sobbing while hugging my bed. Jungkook on the floor crying as well while Namjoon hyung is calming him down. Jin hyung placing my stuff into a box while wiping his tears with a tissue. Suga hyung just stood there holding my picture frame.
Hobi hyung was like:

"What the hell guys?" I asked

"What the hell guys?" I asked.  They looked at me. They're not moving but observing me.

"You're all weird" I said.

"Is that a ghost?" Hobi hyung pointed at me.

"What? What's wrong with you guys?"

"JIMIN AH" Taehyung ran and hugged me.

"Jiminssi!" Jungkook got up from the floor.

"We thought you were gone" Jin hyung said.

"You guys are overreacting. I was just gone for a night. Why do you have to be like this? I'm sorry I couldn't contact you, my phone was in low battery"I explained.

"We love you"Hobi hyung sobbed.

"Do you love me Suga hyung?" I asked him with puppy eyes.

"I don't"

"I should leave then"I acted to go outside.

" Yah"

"What?"

"Don't leave" he said not looking at me.

"What did you say?" I asked again to tease him.

"You heard it"

"Bye"I waved my hand.

" I said don't leave"he crossed his arms.

"But I want you to beg. Beg for me hyung~" I playfully said. He looked at me with a 'What the fuck' face.

"You know I'm just kidding" I laughed.

"Where were you last night?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"I got locked in the storage room at school"

"What!?"

"I know it's crazy"I giggled.

"Tae stop crying"I wiped his tears. The others already stopped but he didn't.

"I just missed you" he hugged me again.

"Me too"

A/N:
Hi everyone! Thank you for reading and I hope you continue reading this❤️ Don't forget to vote😊 What are you up to these days?