Chapter 14

Jeongyeon pov

"I'm going to the restroom" I said as I stood up and walked away. I wanted to laugh because of the awkwardness back there. I know time will make this awkwardness vanish.

I reached the restroom and went inside a cubicle. I heard someone came in too. I flushed and went outside the cubicle. Rose was washing her hands. I also went to the sink and washed my hands.

"Look who's here"she retorted. I just looked at her. I dried my hands and I heard the door lock.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" she raised her eyebrow as she walked closer to me and crossed her arms.

"Who do you think you are? Stealing Jimin away from me"she accused.

"I'm not doing anything"

"As if. I saw you one time going home together. I also saw you coming out from the storage room on a Saturday morning. Now you're sitting with them and you're telling me you're not doing anything" she said in an angry manner.

"Listen, I'm not stealing him away from you. We're just friends. Also, why do you call it 'stealing' when he's not even yours? " I explained. She got taken aback.

"How dare you?"

"Truth hurts, right?" I chuckled.

"Regardless, I have a chance with him unlike you. Look at your hair, you don't even look like a girl. He'll never like you" she rolled her eyes and walked to unlocked the door. We heard the bell ring.

"Shouldn't you be thankful that my hair is like this? Your hair is long but what difference does it make? He doesn't like you"I said that made her stopped walking.

"What did you say?"

"He. Doesn't. Like. You" I emphasized those 4 words. The next thing I knew a pain was felt on my right cheek. Damn, that was strong. I'm worried it'll leave a mark.

"Don't you dare get in my way" she warned.

"Jeongyeon?" We heard a voice outside. Nayeon eonnie came in and looked at us. Rose walked out.

"Did something happen?" she asked.

"No. We were just talking" I replied.

"Well, everyone was looking for you. You didn't come back for long time but they went to their classes now" she explained.

"Oh okay"

"Did you put some blush on your cheek?" she asked.

"What? Yeah" I lied.

"You put too much" she laughed.

~Dismissal~

Jimin pov

Jeongyeon was a bit weird this afternoon. She's obvious that she's thinking about something else.

"Let's go hyung" Jungkook said.

"Ahhh wait outside" I said as I stood up. I approached Jeongyeon while she's still fixing her things.

"Hey" I started.

"Oh hey"

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah. Why do you ask?"

"It's just.. Nothing" I smiled. I noticed her right cheek was a little bit pinkish.

"Are you going to have a date with Jinyoung?" I asked.

"No. Why?" she asked me confusedly.

"I just thought you do because you're dolled up" I said and pointed at her cheek. Her eyes widened and she tried to cover her cheek with her hand.  I leaned closer to her face to check her left cheek.

"What are you doing?" she said as she moved back. It's probably not a makeup or if it was it shouldn't be up to her jaw.

"That's not makeup" I said.

"It is makeup"

"Who did that?" I asked. Someone obviously did that to her. She was about to speak when I heard a voice call me from the doorway.

"Can you go with me?" Rose asked and she's trying to look cute. I sighed.

"Tell me next time, okay?" I told Jeongyeon and went near Rose.

"What do you want?"I asked.

"Can you help me bring this to the janitor's closet?" she asked. She's holding two pails and the other pail has a lot of cleaning supplies while the other one has a mop.

"Hyung!" Jungkook yelled across the hallway and ran to me.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Can you please leave the two of us alone?" Rose bossed. Jungkook stared at her.

"That's rude

"That's rude. Apologize to him" I told her.

"I won't!" she said. With that, I pretended to leave with Jungkook.

"Wait! I'm sorry. I'm sorry Jungkook" she pleaded.

"I'm just gonna pretend that's sincere"Jungkook whispered and rolled his eyes.

"Just go home with Taehyung or others. See you later" I patted his shoulder. I picked up the pail with many cleaning supplies since it's heavier. She picked up the other one and followed behind me.

"So what's your relationship with Jeongyeon?"she asked.

"She's my friend" I replied.

"Why would you be friends with a trash" I heard her mumble. How dare she call someone like that?

We reached the janitor's closet but when we opened it Momo and Mr. Kim Heechul was inside. We all got shocked. They both panicked and ran away. Okay, let's pretend we didn't see that.

"She's a slut" she stated. Aren't you one too?

We placed the pails inside and left the room.

"I'm going now" I said.

"Wait" she held my hand.

A/N:
Hellloo guys! I hope you continue to read this and stay safe always❤️
Who is your bias wrecker?