Chapter 44

~Four days later~

Jimin pov

I'm extremely glad she's doing well now. She just went out of the hospital yesterday and she's now resting with the girls. I'm also excited for today because it's been a while since we went on a date.

"You're creeping me out already"Jungkook murmured. I didn't mind him.

"Hyung, he's creeping me out!"he yelled at Jin hyung, pointing at me.

"What's wrong?"Jin hyung asked him.

"He keeps on smiling ever since he woke up"

I guess I couldn't hide my excitement. I'm just too happy. Is it wrong that I'm too happy right now?

"Let him be. It's been a while since they went out together"Jin hyung chuckled.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help it"I giggled.

"Have fun"

I looked at the mirror once again, checking my appearance. I just wore something causal since we're just going to bike around the city.

I looked at the clock, it's already 5pm and it's almost time that I have to pick her up.

I bid goodbye to the guys and went out of our dorm. On the way to her dorm, I noticed a vendor on the street selling hair clips. I should buy one for her. Or maybe two?

After buying, I headed towards her dorm. I noticed a figure standing outside their dorm. That must be her.
I chuckled at the thought that she's waiting for me.

"What took you so long?"she crossed her arms, trying to look mad but she looks cute to me.

"You're so adorable"I said before embracing her in my arms.

"You're not answering my ques-"
I pecked her cheeks.

"Forgive me?"

She stayed silent and continued pouting. Her finger ran up to her face and patted her lips while avoiding my eyes. I don't understand what she's doing.

She kept doing it and I smiled as soon as I finally figured out what she's trying to indicate.

I cupped her cheeks and connected our lips. I kissed her softly and felt her smile as we kiss. I took this chance to nibble her bottom lip, making her grip on my arm tighten.

I pulled away as I realized that we're doing this in public. It's not that I care about the people passing by, I just don't want her to feel uncomfortable.

"Are we good now?" I asked then she quickly placed a peck on my lips.

"Does that answer your question?"

I giggled and nodded. I held her hand as we started walking.

"Can we go to the new coffee shop first? My treat, you can't say no!"she exclaimed.

"Sure"

---

"Why do you suddenly want coffee right now?"I asked as I watch her drinking her creamy latte.

"To not be sleepy.. I want to bike around with you until it gets late"she smiled.

She flinched when my hand reached her face. I wiped her lips because there's a cream on it. I licked the finger I used for wiping her lips which made her blush.

"I'm your caffeine"I stated.
She looked at me and raised her eyebrow.

"and why is that?"she asked as she rested her chin on her hand.