❤️ Sixty-Five

They both finally got home and ditched Dahye.

"You're a good actress" Donghyuck complimented while taking her inside.

"Thank you" She smiled, dragging him into the house.

"So you two went on a small date?" Jeno wriggled his eyebrows, allowing them to both sit down on the couch.

"Yeah, but Dahye stopped us" Jiahui sighed, sitting down with Donghyuck and leaving her head on his shoulder. "What a bitch..."

She mumbled the last words but, Donghyuck heard her. He softly chuckled and stroked the girl's head.

"She's still after you?" Jaemin scoffed. "Desperate bitch"

"Who's Dahye?" Miyoung was puzzled, even after Jaemin's words.

"Donghyuck? Do you want me to tell her?" Jaemin faces his friend.

"I'm already over her, it's fine" Donghyuck motioned for him to tell he confused girl.
Jaemin then continued to tell Miyoung about his past live life with Dahye, as the others talked and had a different conversation.

"We will have an important meeting and it going to be downstairs," Donghyuck told the Jeno and Renjun.

"What is it about though..?" Renjun asked, Donghyuck never called meetings like this at all.

"Just wait" Donghyuck patted his shoulder.

"Are you.. Thinking about it?" Jiahui poked his shoulder.

"I am, I'll make my decision up too" Donghyuck rested his arm around her petite waist.

"Ok, now I am just curious now" Jeno complained. Giving those little hints to them will only make them more curious.

"Just wait, Jeno-yah" Donghyuck emphasized.

"But you and Jiahui talking about it just make us hella curious" Renjun asserted, trying to milk the answer out of him.

"I can't tell you now, that's why we are having a meeting" Donghyuck improvised, he didn't want to tell them just yet.

"Ok, fine... It better be something good" Jeno blurted.
Sadly, it might be good for them at all.
-
I'm trying my best to update at least three times today but, I am at a friend's house so I hope I can make the chapters and post them at different times if the night.
Yes, you guys should know me by now. Or at least my followers 😂