Chapter 29: the one where Emily surprises

Chris P.O.V

I just reached my hotel room in Australia. I called my parents to let them know I reached. Now I am gonna call Emily.

I face time her, she picked up in third ring.

"Hey sweetheart. I reached Australia."

"Hi Chris. How was the journey?"

"It was good. What are you doing right now?"

"Nothing was just checking few mails."

"Hmm. Why am I feeling that someone is little sad?"

"You are right. Cause this girl is missing her boyfriend." She said sadly.

That melt my heart!!

"You know what I am also missing my girlfriend terribly."

She laughed. And I wanted that only.

"Okay, now sleep good. Tomorrow big day awaits you Mr. Knight. Sweet dreams." She said.

"Good night. Love you."

"Love you too." She gave a flying kiss.

_________

Everyday it was used to be too hectic, too tiring. But the moment I used to call my family and Emily I used to forget all my tireness. Its been almost two weeks. And I miss Em a lot. Though we talk on facetime but I need to hold her in my arms, kiss her, cuddle with her.

I just reached my hotel. I was way too tired today. There were several meetings today. I was just about to call Emily to just talk and relax, doorbell rang of my room. I wonder who will it be there. I didnt order my dinner yet.

I went to open the door, and who might it be!!!

"Emily!!" I exclaimed.

She stood there with wide grinn on her face. I just ran to hug her so tightly. We hugged each other. Gosh I missed this.

We came inside. Instantly our lips met. It was kiss full of passion. The best kiss I have ever I had. Her lips were so soft. I bit her bottom lip as she moaned. We continued kissing for few more minutes untill we pulled away beacuse of lack of air.

"How was my surprise?" She asked.

"The best Em."

I pecked her forehead, cheek, eyes and again we kissed. I couldnt get enough of her. I kissed her neck, I started kissing her collarbone.

I gently picked her, she wrapped her legs around my waist. Without breaking the kiss I laid her down on bed. She started unbuttoning my shirt. But I had to ask her,

"Em are you sure? If you want we can wait!"

"Shush. I am infinite percent sure. Make love to me Chris." She said huskily.

"As you say sweetheart."

___________

Emily's P.O.V

I woke up to find Chris laying beside me wrapped in sheets. Memories of last night flashed through my mind. Night was magical. Chris was so gentle with me. It was special also beacuse it was my first time.

"Good morning baby!!" He said in hoarse voice.

"Morning honey." I pecked him.

"Did you sleep well?"

"The best." I grinned.

"Good. I have day off today. Would you like to tour Australia with me or would you like to do some love making?" Chris asked

"As much as I would love to do the latter, I have only one day here, tomorrow I am leaving. So I will like to tour Australia." I smirked.

"Aye aye captain. But why are you leaving tomorrow? Please stay."

"Sorry. I need to go back. I have few important clients to handle."

"And what about your this client?" He asked teasingly.

"I will make up to this client when he comes back to New York." I said and got up.

I was little shy so I wrapped the sheets around me.

"No need to be shy Em. I have seen everything last night." Chris said.

I turned into big red tomato and ran inside the washroom.

How does he manage to make me blush all the time!!

**********
Hey guys. Hope you like this chapter.

Please vote and comment.

Question of the day:
SUV or Sedan?

Mine is Sedan

Byee❤❤