Chapter 38: the one with the proposal

Emily's P.O.V.

"Em I don't know how to start but today I'm going to tell you how I feel when I'm with you. When I first met you I couldn't say it was love at first sight but it was definitely impressed at first sight. At the meeting you were so confident, firm that you impressed me completely. And when I got to know that I'm meeting you as your potential husband I was quite excited. But then when we met for that you told me that you don't believe in love. To be honest I was little overwhelmed. But then I made a decision to myself that I don't know what life beholds for us but I will make sure that you will start believing in love. And I think I completed my task. Fortunately the guy you fell for is me for which I couldn't be more happy. Emily you are so compassionate and always thinking about others before you. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met. You deserve every best thing. I would be honoured to give you everything you deserve. So Emily Collins will you make me the happiest man alive by marrying me?" By now we both were sobbing.

"Yes yes yes infinite percent yes!"

He got up and slid the ring in my finger. He pulled me by my waist and crashed his lips on mine. This kiss was a whole different mood. We kissed for sometime and then pulled away.

"I'm the luckiest woman as I'm marrying you Chris. I love you so much." I hugged him.

"I love you more Em."

"Surprise!!" Sophia, Anna and all our family members cheered.

"Oh my god!!"

Everyone came and hugged us. My parents, my sister were really happy. Same was with Chris's family. Seeing them so happy and excited made us very happy.

Chris planned a family dinner. My parents and Chris's parents were busy discussing some marriage things. Sophie and Anna were into their shopping list mood. So we decided to take a nice walk at the beach.

"How does it feel?" I asked him.

"It feels wonderful. Thinking of you having all to myself forever is the best feeling. I love you so much Emily. I can't wait to spend my whole life with you."

"Ooh! Possessive much. But I like it. And I also can't wait to spend my lifetime with you Mr. Christopher Knight!" I kissed him.

We kept walking for sometime but then my stomach grumbles. Oh lord!

"Your stomach needs some food filling." Chris said.

"You're wrong Mr. Knight. My stomach needs ice cream filling!"

"You and your love for ice cream!" Chris chuckled

"Think again. Now you are stuck with my ice cream love forever.." I said jokingly.

"Your every wish is my command, Em." He said smiling.

"Chris thank you for making me believe in love. Thank you for being you. I really can't imagine my life without you in it." I was teary eyed.

"You don't  have to imagine. Because I'm not leaving you forever." He kisses my forehead.

*************
Hey guys. Hope you like the chapter. Pls vote and comment.

Check out my other book "Mafia's Chef"

Guys this book is coming to its finish.

Question of the day:
Lipgloss or lipstick?
I would prefer lipgloss.

Until then bubye ❤️