Chapter 33: the one with the breakfast

Chris P.O.V.

We reached home pretty late. I opened the house. There was just a lamp on. We came to my room.

"You can freshen up. I will just check on Sophia."

"Sure."

I went to check Sophia. She was fast asleep. But her room light was on probably she was reading some book. I switched off the light and came back to my room. Emily was standing by the window admiring the outside view.

I went towards her and hugged her from backside and kissed her cheek.

She smiled at me, turned towards me. Now I had my hands on her waist and her hands around my neck.

"What are our plans for tonight?" She asked huskily.

"Whatever. But I would like if it consist of me on top of you and both of us naked."

"You have such a dirty mouth!!" Emily laughed of.

"Well do you accept the plan?" I said in a serious tone.

"I think I should."

"Great choice Ms. Collins."

"Is it?"

"Yes."

I smashed my lips onto her. She quickly responded to my kiss. My hand began caressing her cheek. Her hand slowly started holding my hair.
My other hand slowly slid under her dress. I started massaging her thighs. She moaned my name. I started kissing her neck, her collarbone. Next thing we know we were on my bed naked.

After our passionate love making, we laid in bed cuddling each other.

"It was amazing." We both said together.

And we laughed at it.

"I love you Em."

"I love you too Chris."

I pecked her forehead. And we went into deep slumber.

__________

Emily's P.O.V

I woke up before Chris surprisingly. So I decided to make breakfast. As I didnt want to wear dress from yesterday night, I slipped in Chris's shirt. It came down till my mid thigh. It was okay I guess.

I went to the kitchen. There was a lady just starting to cook breakfast I assume. I quickly went over to her.

"Good morning. I am Emily. Chris girlfriend."

"Oh good morning Emily. I am Rebecca the cook.What would you like for breakfast?" She asked politely.

"Would you mind if I make breakfast today please?"

"I wouldnt mind but why you when I am here."

"Just please. I want to make breakfast for Chris and Sophia."

"Okay. As you wish."

"Thanks. By the way what would Sophia like for breakfast?"

"She will prefer pancakes." She smiled.

"Oh great. That is Chris's favourite too. I will make choclate pancakes."

"I would let you do your thing. If you need me I am in the room beside." Rebecca said.

"Sure thanks Rebecca."

After she left I started making batter for pancakes. By the time I was done making Pancakes I heard slight noises of footsteps coming towards the kitchen.