Epilogue

Chris's P.O.V

"Baby, you love me right?" Emily asked me very seductively.

"Ofcourse Em I love you." I kissed her cheek.

I love her so much it's been 3 years since our marriage. Of course we had our share of arguments but that didn't stop us to be together. I can be the human advertisement of getting married.

Currently we both were lying on bed. I was reading a book while Emily just stopped from her Instagram scrolling.

"Then make love to me!" She said authoritatively.

"What? Right now?" I asked baffled.

"Why? Now I don't turn you on right? Okay I get it. Now you may feel I'm not beautiful and hot. I hate you!" She said angrily.

"Baby, please calm down. You still are very beautiful and hot. But don't you think it is little difficult for us to have sex when you are 8.5 months pregnant?"

Yes my wife Emily is pregnant! We are gonna have a baby boy or baby girl. You don't know how happy I am. I still remember the day when Emily said that she was pregnant.

Flashback:

"Chris, I think we need more space." She said in a very serious tone.

I quickly went over to her and touched her arm. "What happened Em? Did I do something wrong? Please tell me."

"Idiot. You did nothing wrong. Are you stupid?" She asked.

"Then why do we need more space?" I wasn't understanding a thing.

"Duffer, we need more space because someone would be staying with us!" She asked hope in her eyes that now I would understand.

But I guess I am an idiot here. I still couldn't understand.

"Really? Who?" I asked excitedly.

"How can you be so dumb? I am talking about our baby you idiot." She yelled.

Baby? Did I hear it right? Did Emily say that we are having a baby? Means she is pregnant! Oh my god! Oh my god!

"Em you're pregnant! Oh my freaking god! I can't believe it. I am so happy right now!!"

I picked her up and twirled her.

Flashback ends:

"Yes you're right. It's just that my hormones are making me so horny. I am sorry. I don't hate you Chris. I love you. You still love me right?" She pouted.

"I love you too!"

———————
"Chris! Chris! Wake up you idiot!" She yelled.

"Yes yes yes Emily. What happened? Your water broke?" I got up frantically.

"Nooo. I want Red Velvet pastry. Right now." She said sternly.

Cravings of pregnant woman at 2:30 in the morning!

"Okay okay. Calm down. I will go right now."

I left the house. I called my chef friend told him to make the pastry. And when I came back with Red Velvet pastry I see my wife peacefully sleeping. I laugh at that and go back to sleep.

————-

"Chris! Chris! Wake up please!" Emily woke me up.

"Baby, red velvet is in the fridge. The book you love to read is in the drawer next to our bed. And I'm sorry I can't make love to you right now not because you're not beautiful anymore, it is just because it is risky. Goodnight sweetheart!" I said in one go without opening my eyes.

"Christopher Knight you wake up right away as I'm gonna push a human out of my body right now!" Emily yelled.

"Oh my god Em! I'm so sorry! Let's go let's go.." We hurried to the hospital.

————-

"How many more?" My wife asked in frustrated tone.

It's been 5 hours since we are at the hospital. Emily is still not dilated enough to push our baby. Contractions are giving her lot of pain. And seeing her like this is not helping me. I can't do anything right now for her. Jesus!

"Three centimetre more,okay?" The nurse said.

"Ugh!" Emily yelled.

"You're not touching me for a year mister!" She yelled at me.

"Baby!!"

—————-
"Yes you can do it Em! You're so strong!" I was caressing her forehead. My wife is in labour! Oh my god!!

"Aahh...aaa...aaahh" She screamed.

"Please Chris, I cant! Its hurting." Em was crying.

"Sweetheart please you can do it, its our baby. Come on."

"Aahhhhaah!" She screamed.

"Here the baby comes!" The doctor announced.

Our baby started crying .

"You did it baby! I'm so proud of you!" I pecked her forehead.

She smiled through her tears.

"You are blessed with a baby girl Mr and Mrs Knight!" The Doctor announced.

"Jesus! Em! We have a baby girl now!" I couldn't control my tears now.

Sophia and Anna wanted a girl too.

The Doctor gave our baby girl to me. I very carefully took her in my arms.

Oh my goodness! She is so beautiful! I was overwhelmed to see such a beautiful creation of ours. She is so precious.

"Welcome to the world princess! I'm your daddy. I promise you to love and protect you forever." I placed a small kiss on her forehead.

"Here have a look at her Em."

Em took her in her arms.

"Hey baby girl. I'm your mommy. I love you princess!"

How did I get so luck to have them both? I am gonna treasure them. They are my world. I love them both so much.

My Arranged to Love marriage gave me these two gems. ❤️

*************
Hey peeps! So this was an epilogue but I have written an extra chapter of their kids lives. So check it out!

Pls check my other two books Mafia's Chef and Loveless Marriage.

Vote,comment and follow me if you like it.

Love all❤️❤️