Chapter 2

Esme POV
"Girl get up. We're meeting the hype house today." My best friend Amelia said whilst shaking me. I groaned. They knew I wasn't in the mood. I had just broke up with my boyfriend, Jake, a couple of weeks ago. "We are not missing this. Plus you get to hug Ondreaz." My other best friend Jessie said and winked. They knew how much I liked Ondre. I smiled and decided to get ready. I wanted to look good and make a good impression on Ondreaz. I decided to keep my hair straight and I ended up wearing this:

We were meeting the Hype House in Phoenix on their Meet & Greer Tour

We arrived at the venue and there were so many people here. We were waiting in the queue. I looked over to see the members and I caught Ondre looking over at me. He immediately looked away, smiling to himself. He kept staring at me every now and then. I smiled but thought nothing of it. I mean why would he like someone like me?

We were next in line and I was so nervous. Ondreaz and Tony were together talking. Ondreaz looked at me and then whispered something to Tony. Ondreaz was first for the picture, Amelia and Jessie went to see Tony first, leaving me to speak to Ondreaz.

Ondre and I talked for a bit. He was really sweet and he knew how to make me laugh. He hugged me and I felt him squeeze me a bit. I pulled away and we looked into each other's eyes for a few moments, but it felt like forever. We got our photo taken; his arm snaked around my waist, pulling me close to him. I then moved on to see Tony who was standing there with a big smile on his face. "Please don't freak out but I think you and Dre would look good together." He said excitedly, causing me to blush. "He wouldn't think of me like that. He's probably got a girl in his life." I replied. "You'd be surprised." He winked.

I honestly thought Dre had a girlfriend but maybe I was wrong. I saw Tony's face lit up like he had an idea or something but I thought nothing of it. We talked a bit before getting a photo. I moved on to the rest of the other members. Everyone was so sweet.

They had a Q&A next so we stuck around to watch it. They took a quick break and me and the girls sat in our seats. We were talking and gushing about meeting them. They of course were teasing me about Dre. "He couldn't keep his eyes off you." Amelia whispered. We didn't want to talk loudly in case some fans got jealous. You know how crazy fans can get.

The next thing we knew a security guard came over to us and asked us to come with him. We were scared we did something wrong. The security guard brought us to the house members. We were shocked. Everyone gave us hugs and even remembered our names. "I don't want to sound rude or anything, but why did you bring us back here out of everyone?" I asked, curiously. "Well you three caught our eye and I don't know you girls seem cool." Tony admitted. Ondre kept looking at me. I blushed and looked away. "We were wondering if you girls would want to join us for some food afterwards?" Addison asked. "Are you serious?" Jessie's jaw dropped. "Of course." Thomas replied. "How do you know we're not some crazy fan girls?" I asked chuckling and raising an eyebrow. "Trust me when I say we know crazy fans when we see them and you girls aren't one." Charli said, giggling. We were shocked but we agreed. They had to go back out to the fans. Ondre hugged me and kissed my head before going back out to the fans.

We waited a few moments before heading back out as well. We took our seats and we were trying not to fan girl. We didn't want anyone to know what was happening. They started doing the Q&A and I felt Ondre's eyes on me. He smirked before looking away. I knew that was towards me and I giggled as the girls in front of me thought he did it to them. It's cute to see their fans reactions. They have the best fans.