Chapter 14

Esme POV
I woke up and the girls were already awake. "Morning girls." I yawned. "Morning E." Addison replied. "Why didn't you wake me?" I asked, sitting up. "You looked so peaceful and we haven't been up long." Charli said.

We headed downstairs to get some breakfast. Some of the boys were already making food. "Food will be ready in a few minutes." Tony said. We all nodded and started talking. A pair of arms wrapped around me. I turned my head to see Ondre. "Good morning." I giggled. "Morning you." He said kissing my shoulder, his hands moving slowly up and down my waist. "What time do you want me ready for our date?" I asked. My thumb running against his hand. "Be ready for 6." I nodded.

We all ate breakfast together and then we decided to sunbathe for a while. Later on, the girls and I headed back to my house to pick an outfit for tonight's date. We eventually picked one and we headed back to the hype house.

It is now 4:45pm. "Girls upstairs now." Dixie yelled. We all headed upstairs to Addison's room. "Right Esme, sit down and I'll do your makeup first." Avani said. I nodded and did as I was told. "Do you know where he's taking you?" Charli asked. "No he just told me to be ready for 6." I said. Once Avani finished my makeup, Dixie styled my hair. I got changed and the girls looked at me in awe. (A/N her hair is longer than this)

 (A/N her hair is longer than this)

"You look so beautiful Esme." Addison said. "Thank you Addi. Girls thank you so much for helping me." "You are very welcome. Now go and wow Ondreaz on your date." Dixie winked.

We headed downstairs and I immediately locked eyes with Ondre. He looked hot. A smile grew on his face as I got closer to him. He pulled me into him for a hug. "You look so beautiful." He said looking me up and down making me blush. "You don't look too bad yourself." I said, giving him a wink.

We said our goodbyes and headed to his car hand in hand. "So where are we going?" I asked. "That's a surprise princess." He smiled at me before focusing back on the road. He drove for 45 minutes and we arrived at a cute little diner. My face lit up as he parked the car. "Do you like it? I wanted our first date to be private, where we don't have many people interrupting us." He said. "Dre I love it." I kissed his lips.

We walked into the diner, his fingers intertwined with mine. A waitress asked if it was just us two. Dre nodded and the waitress guided us to a booth. We sat down and she gave us a few minutes to look through the menu. "I found this place a couple of days ago. I was looking for the perfect place to take you on our first date. I'm sorry it took so long." Dre said. I held his hand across the table. "Babe I love it. It's the perfect first date." He looked at me with a smirk on his face. I suddenly realised that I called him babe for the first time and I felt the heat rush to my cheeks. "I like it when you give me nicknames." He winked. I rolled my eyes and giggled.

Our waitress came back and took our order. As we were waiting for our food, we talked about everything. Ondreaz is a good listener and he knew how to make me laugh. It was easy to be myself around him. There were no awkward silences. It was amazing. I've never felt like this on a first date before but there's something about Ondre that makes everything so easy. It was like it was just me and him in the world. I couldn't be happier.

We were there for over an hour. Ondre paid for the both of us. I protested a lot but he refused to let me pay. We left the diner and got in the car. We were heading the opposite way to the hype house. "Dre where are we going?" I asked confused. "It's a surprise." I pouted. He winked and put his hand on my thigh before turning his attention to the road.

We arrived at the beach. We got out the car and Ondre looked at me. "We are going to watch the sunset." He said. I squealed and hugged him. Ondre chuckled as he held my body tight. "So I take it you like it?" He asked pulling away and looking at me. I nodded, placing my lips onto his.

We sat down on the sand and it was perfect, I cuddled into Ondre. It was perfect. He even took a few pictures of me and we took some together. "You look incredible in these." He said kissing my forehead.

We went back to the house as I was staying there again tonight. We walked back in and the girls pulled me into the kitchen. I told them everything and they hugged me. "My favourite couple." Charli shouted. I blushed.

We all headed upstairs to bed. Ondre pulled me into his room. "Tonight you're sleeping with me." He said. I giggled as he threw me some of his clothes to wear. I fell asleep wrapped in Dre's arms. The date was definitely worth the wait.