Chapter 6

Esme POV
Today is my day out with Ondre. I am so excited but so nervous at the same time. He told me he would pick me up at 1pm but he never told me where we were going.

It is currently 10am so I decided to do a workout. I then jumped in the shower. Once I was finished, I dried off and dried my hair. I decided to keep my hair straight. I changed into my outfit and did some natural makeup.

I went downstairs to grab a drink and then I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and it was Ondre. Damn he looked hot. "Hi." He said smiling. "Hey. Come in, I'll be 2 minutes." He nodded and came in. I put my trainers on and grabbed my phone and purse. "Okay I'm ready." I followed him to the car, he opened the car the door for me. I thanked him and then he got in the drivers side. "You're such a gentleman." "My mama raised me right." He chuckled.

He started driving. "So where we going?" I asked. "That's a surprise." I pouted. "You'll soon find out." He said focusing on the road. I sat back and listened to the music he had on whilst looking out the window. LA is such a beautiful place.

We arrived at Santa Monica Pier. I looked in amazement at the view in front of me. "So do you like it?" He asked. "Dre I love it!!" I said excitedly. He smiled at how happy I was about this. We headed in and I felt like a little kid. We were there for hours and we had so much fun. Some fans spotted Ondre and asked for pictures. There was one fan who was getting a bit handsy with him and I felt a wave of jealousy hit me.

We went for ice cream and sat on a bench watching the world go past. "Thank you Ondre. I've loved today." I said. "I've loved spending time with you today." He smiled.

He felt his phone buzz. He looked at it and rolled his eyes. "Everything okay?" I asked. "Yeah it's just my girlfriend." He said putting his phone away. I felt my heart break. "Oh. You have a girlfriend?" I tried not to sound upset. He nodded. "Her name is Sophie but I think our relationship is going to be over soon." "What makes you think that?" "I've been told she's cheated on me in the past and we've just been arguing a lot and stuff." He said, he looked hurt. "And you stayed with her?" I tried not to show that I was shocked. We looked at each other and he had sadness in his eyes. "We have been together for 10 months and my family really like her her." "Would your family still like her if they find out she's cheated on you?" He shrugged. "What would your girlfriend think of you being here with me?" I asked nervously. "She knows I'm out with a friend and that's what we are right?" He asked. I slowly nodded. My heart broke.

Great, I'm stuck in the friend zone.

We went back to the car and he drove me home. "Thank you for today." I said as he parked the car outside of my house. "I'm glad you had fun." He smiled. I said goodbye and headed inside.

I felt like crying. I thought I stood a chance by the way Tony was speaking but clearly not. I think maybe I should move on and get over my crush.