Chapter 8

Esme POV
Tony and I headed in the living room and saw it was Sophie and Ondre who were yelling.

"It's because of her isn't it?" She yelled, pointing at me. "What the fuck have I done?" "You are the reason Ondre is breaking up with me." She yelled. "I've hardly spoken to him so don't put this on me." I told her, trying not to yell back. "Don't give me that shit. You went on a date with him! You went on a date with MY boyfriend." She spat. "That was not a date. We are just two friends who went out for the afternoon. That's normal." I said, my voice was getting louder. "Esme is my friend and you could never handle the fact that we got on." Ondre said, stepping in. "She'll be a downgrade from my baby and you know it." Sophie said, pushing herself against Ondre. He pushed her off him. "Like I said, I don't want to be with anymore." He said one final time.

Sophie became even more pissed off. "She's a fucking slut anyway. I bet she's already shagging the other boys in the house." She spat. My blood was boiling and my anger took over my body. I launched myself at Sophie, giving her a punch. Ondre grabbed me, pulling me off her and dragging me to the kitchen. "Dre let me go." I yelled, trying to get out of his grip but he wouldn't budge. Damn he was strong.

Thomas and Tony escorted Sophie out, making sure she wouldn't come back in. "Right, you can calm down now, she's gone." He said, handing me a glass of water.

I calmed down and I felt extremely embarrassed that I just did that. "Guys I am so sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass myself." I said, I was humiliated. "Are you kidding. That was bad ass." Charli said, hugging me. "We didn't like her anyway. No offence Ondre." Addison chuckled. I smiled lightly. "I think I'm going to go home now." I said. I wanted to get out of the house. "I'll walk you to your car." Ondre said. "Just kiss already." Tony shouted as he walked out of the kitchen. I felt my cheeks go red.

Thomas pulled me to the side for a moment. "You have nothing to be ashamed of. You stood up for yourself. We didn't like Sophie but we all like you. So please come back round soon." He said. I nodded and gave him a hug.

I walked outside with Ondre. "It was pretty impressive what you did." He said, smiling. "Thanks." I looked down. Ondre put his fingers under my chin and made me look at him. All I wanted to do was kiss him but I couldn't. "I can't wait to spend more time with you." He said, smiling. "Ondre you've just got out of a relationship. I don't want to be a rebound." I said pushing his hand off me. Trust me I wanted to kiss him so badly. Ondre looked a bit hurt by what I said. "Trust me you will never be a rebound to me, I promise you that." He kissed my cheek. "Text me when you get home safe." I nodded and drove home.

I can't believe I did that in front of everyone.