Chapter 26

Esme POV
It's been a week since I walked out of the house. I felt broken. It's the whole Jake situation all over again. Ondre promised me he would never do what Jake did and yet he has. I just felt like shit. I've not ate or slept properly.

Fans have started to question my relationship with Ondre as we've not posted together. We haven't addressed the rumours. This is our problem and we are dealing with it behind closed doors.

My phone has been going wild. People are worried about me. The hype house wanted me to come back over but I couldn't.

I've seen Dre's post on Instagram. I cried a lot when I saw it. I remember when them photos were taken. He's my boy. Maybe I did overreact, maybe Ondre was telling the truth. Rachel was determined to prove that I wasn't good enough.

Shit, what have I done?!

Ondreaz POV
A week has passed and Esme still has not contacted me. She's not rang or text anyone. I've not come out of my room, I didn't want to see or speak to anyone. I've ate a little but I couldn't stop worrying about Esme. She thinks I'm like Jake which I'm not. I need to prove to her that I'm not. She needs to hear what truly happened.

I've been looking through my photos and videos of Esme and I that I have on my phone. She's honestly so beautiful. Her eyes, her gorgeous smile, her infectious laugh, falling asleep with her in my arms, waking up to her, and she would always put everyone before herself; everything about her is perfect. I started to cry, thinking about all of the memories we have created, and I had to go and let some nobody ruin it.

I noticed Esme left another one of her hoodies in my wardrobe. I smiled and picked it up. I lay down on the bed, cuddling her hoodie. It still smelt of her. I want my baby girl back with me.