Chapter 31

Smut ⚠️

Esme POV
Ondre likes to make me cum a lot. We had a chat a while ago and we both agreed to have a safe word. This just means when I can't take anymore I yell "cookie" and he stops straight away. It made sense as there was so much I could take before I felt like I would pass out.

Ondre was driving and he put his hand back on my thigh, moving it up and down. I shifted in my seat, trying not to moan. He smirked knowing I was still turned on.

We finally arrived back at mine. When I closed the front door, Ondre pinned me against the wall. He kissed me roughly, his hands gripping my waist. I pulled away. "Bedroom? I asked. He smirked. He pulled me to the bedroom, moving very quickly. I knew he was hungry for it tonight.

Once we got in my bedroom, he slowly took of my dress, eyeing me up and down. "Wow." He said, biting his lips.

I pushed him on the bed and I straddled his lap. I kissed his lips and took his top off. I kissed down his neck, heard him moan slightly. I moved down his body. I took his pants off and saw he had a semi. I will never get over his length. I slowly started moving my hand up and down his length.

As I picked up the pace, I looked up to Ondre. He had his eyes closed, his hands were in his hair and he was letting a few quiet moans. I knew I had him now. "Esme! Your mouth..." He groaned. He wanted me so badly. I decided to do what he said. I slowly licked his tip, making eye contact with Ondre as I do so. He couldn't take his eyes off me and he had a devilish smile plastered on his face. I ran my tongue down his member making his body tense up. "I need you." He was getting frustrated. I smiled knowing I was in control.

I let his length slide all the way down my throat. Ondre moaned at my touch as I began bobbing my head on him. I fitted as much of his length in my mouth without gagging, whilst using my hand on the rest that I couldn't fit in. I picked up the pace and Ondre's moans were getting louder and his hands holding my hair back. "Baby I'm close." He moaned. I carried on until I felt his warm liquid in my mouth. I made sure I licked it all up.

I went back to his lips and kissed him softly. "My turn." He flipped us over. I could tell how much he needed me.

He started kissing my neck, leaving marks. He then moved down to my breasts. He started to suck and bite on one as his hand was caressing the other; he then switched and repeated his actions. He started to kiss down my body, his lips touching every inch of me. Ondre kissed my inner thighs, leaving marks there as well. "Fuck Ondre I need you." I groaned. "I'll take my time princess." He smirked.

His finger started to trace along my clit. "My baby is wet for me already." He purred. "Dre do something." I moaned. His lips were back on my inner thighs, he was teasing me so badly. His finger was still tracing my clit.

"Baby do you remember our safe word?" I nodded. "Hhhmm." "What is it? Tell me it." "Cookie." I said impatiently. "Good girl."

He pushed his finger inside of me causing me to gasp. He brought his lips down to my hot area. He took his fingers out and placed a gentle kiss on my entrance before slipping his tongue in. I let out a moan as his tongue was doing figure of eights inside of me. I love the feeling of him inside of me. My hands were in his hair, tugging every now and then.

I bucked my hips up but Dre pinned my hips back to the bed. "Keep still." He growled. He replaced his tongue with 2 fingers. "Oh fuck Dre." I screamed. He picked up the pace, pumping in and out of me harshly. "Dre I'm clo- close." I felt my stomach tighten as he kept pumping harder. "Do it for me." He said, kissing my stomach. My climax took over my body.

Ondre carried on pumping. "Shit Dre, fuck!" I screamed. I bucked my hips up again, causing dre to curl his fingers. He hit my g spot even harder with every thrust. My hands clenching the sheets. "Oh god." I threw my head back and I felt my stomach tighten again. "Dre I'm, I'm clo- close."

Within a few moments, my climax once again took over my body. Dre kissed my lips. "If you want me to stop just say the safe word." "I can handle it baby." "That's my girl." He said kissing me again.

He stroked his length, making it harder. (A/N she's on the pill). He then slowly pushed himself into me, causing us both to moan. He eventually started thrusting harder, every thrust he went deeper into me. He placed his hands either side of me as he pounded into me roughly. I moaned loudly in pleasure.

My back arched, I threw my head back, and my eyes rolling into the back of my head. "Dre." I moaned. "Louder princess, louder." He demanded as he slammed into me harder. "DRE!!" I screamed. His thrusts started to get sloppier, I knew he was close.

My fingers were digging into his back. "I'm gonna cum." I moaned. "Not yet." He groaned. He picked his pace up again. I tried to hold my orgasm back, but I couldn't. "Dre!" I moaned. "Cum for me." He moaned. I let my orgasm take over my body. My vision went a bit blurry for a second. "Shit." I moaned as I felt Dre's liquid inside of me. Dre kept pounding into me as we rode out our orgasms.

He pulled out and I felt his fingers go straight inside of me. He started pumping. "Shit." I gasped. "You can do it princess." He was pumping hard. "Fuck Dre! Shit!" I screamed. My legs were shaking and I felt like my stomach was going to explode. Dre kept pumping harder. My hands were clenched. My vision was going blurry and I felt my head spinning.

I had already came three times and I couldn't take another one. "Cookie! Cookie!" I yelled. Dre immediately pulled out.

He looked down at me with a concerned look. "Baby are you okay?" I slowly nodded. He kissed me softly. "I'm so sorry, I got carried away." He was worried. "It's alright Dre." I said. I was exhausted.

My breathing had calmed down. Dre pulled me into him and kissed my head. "Are you sure you're okay." He had never seen me like that before. "I'm positive. Although I don't think I'm going to be able to walk tomorrow." I giggled. "Well that was definitely something." He chuckled.